Emmerdale - Baby Daniel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:irked: hi every body emmerdale last night well done 2 the actors involved left me knumb 2 be honest u see i to have experianced sid i was warned a week b4 it was aired from fisd org hands up 2 them 4 all the hard work they do last night was like looking at my self bk then dec1991 0 i 2 had another child now 18 called damon who still remembers that day :cry:dwayne would of been 17 he was 3 months so now i have a saying WOT DONT KILL U MAKES U STRONGER:Grope: I CUDNT GIVE UP COZ I HAD ANOTHER CHILD 2 CONCIDER

:irked: hi every body emmerdale last night well done 2 the actors involved left me knumb 2 be honest u see i to have experianced sid i was warned a week b4 it was aired from fisd org hands up 2 them 4 all the hard work they do last night was like looking at my self bk then dec1991 0 i 2 had another child now 18 called damon who still remembers that day :cry:dwayne would of been 17 he was 3 months so now i have a saying WOT DONT KILL U MAKES U STRONGER:Grope: I CUDNT GIVE UP COZ I HAD ANOTHER CHILD 2 CONCIDER

Sorry for your loss Dee...:hug:
I am sure Dwayne is watching his mum and is very proud of your strength xxxxxx

Have nother :hug: from me Dee,i know we said it last night but i think they really have done this story line justice when people who like yourself have experienced this hellish situation and feel they have covered this issue realistically and with a great deal of sensitivity xxx

Major hugs Dee x

I just watched it whilst having a late lunch ... gosh I am a wreck. I have another client in in 10 mins and I look like I have been crying all day.

I wanted to turn off but I couldn't. I applaud the writers and actors involved, very touching and sensitively portrayed.

For anyone suffering this trauma (Dee I just read your post :hug:) it must be their worst nightmare. I know I worried terribly on a daily basis about my little lad when he was a new baby and in fact up until he turned 3ish. Now he is 4 I am just about starting to relax when I go to bed.... ott or what!

Well done Emmerdale.. even though a horrible and tragic storyline... well done for the sensitive production.

:cry::cry::cry:

Omg i watched it this afternoon with my mum and we were both in floods of tears. My older sister died not long after she was born, it wasnt cotdeath, but the thought of babies dying or seeing it on tv or in films upsets me. Claire's never talked about, so i dont know why she died, but the silence between me and my mum whilst we were watching it, i knew she was thinking of her too.

I really do think they handled the subject well.

Latest posts

Back