Emmerdale - Baby Daniel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
I am a huge Emmerdale fan

I cannot believe baby Daniel son of the village Vicar has died, he was only 7 months old!

I am still sobbing:cry:

Omg me too,it's not real i know that but god Laurel acted that so well,heartbreaking

im bubbling too, laurel played that soooo well, i agree, so well infact she nearly convinced me that daniel was real.

oh i missed it what happened?

oh thats so sad, my heart goes out to anyone who has been affected by this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that's why i'm in floods of tears they have made it so real

I think that's why i'm in floods of tears they have made it so real

Me too, I'm still sniffing now. Makes you feel guilty for shouting at your own children.

How sad was that. I was in floods of tears. The actress who played Laurel deserves an award. I won't sleep well tonight, feel very very upset!!!:cry:

I missed it, does anyone know whether it is repeated at all before Sunday??

XX

I missed it, does anyone know whether it is repeated at all before Sunday??

XX

If it is take my advice. DON'T watch it.

it really upset me i have a 8 month old son, he was asleep on his dads lap he's not very well at the mo, i looked at him and got really emotional cause i don't no how i would cope if i lost him my beautiful little boy ! i feel for all the poor people this has happened to..

they covered the issue very very well they really did their research on this 1 x it was very hard to watch :cry:

i thought they handled it very well, as far as i know its the first time this has been covered in a soap but then again i may be wrong!

it was very sad to watch, hope they get a tv quick award for this!

I couldn't stop sobbing either, so upsetting and Lauren was brilliant!

It was done in Eastenders years ago with baby Ali...but nothing like they did on Emmerdale...

I was in floods of tears too...I thought it was well acted out ...

but one thing it will do will bring the issue of Cot Death to the forefront of peoples minds...which is only a good thing...

xxx

The actors are on This morning in a min !

Think I'll burst into tears tonight when the theme music starts even!

It's on now...they are on now I mean

im watching 2!! i thought it was brilliantly acted by evryone, i havent cried that much in a long time, so so sad xx its not on youtube yet i just checked x

Latest posts

Back