Entity gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
anyone used entity gel yet and how does it compare to ezflow, brisa etc:hug:

Just bumping it up-would like to know about this too x

Anyone used this entity gel yet or seen it applied, if so what are your opinions xxxx

I use Entity acrylics and love it, so when the gel came out i was very interested. I so a demo at Manchester a few weeks ago and was really impressed and if you go on to Beauty Partnerships website they have a video showing you how to do sculpts..xx

yeah, i use entity acrylic and love it, had a look on website and have just ordered some gel, hope it is as nice as the acrylic x:hug:

I trained with CND, then swapped to Entity, then swapped back to CND...

Entity didnt seem to last as long or be as tough, the clarity & ease of use was very impressive though.

HTH's

Hi There

I have used entity and at first I thought it was ok, but it has a slower setting time than the other brand I use, Ezflow. I also found it to be less durable and they also promote the brand to have no air bubbles when applied, I had 3 tiny air bubbles on one nail! lol but if your an experienced tech in my opinion you shouldn't have this problem with any brand you use. The products are very well packaged and I like the brush that folds away, even though its abit pricey! It depends what your used to really, but I would probably stick with CND/Ezflow :) xx

Hiyah
I use Entity Gel and IMO I think its the dogsdanglers, It is so easy to use and it isnt runny and it stays where you apply it!!
Ive always struggled with sculpting..but not no more, this gel is fab.
hth
Sue x

Does anyone here know the CHEMISTRY of this product? The main ingredients and catalyst so-to-speak?

The video looks pretty clear, I just want to know te SCIENCE behind it.

I have been VERY curious about this. Anyone? An educator? Where is Cindy D.? She will know!!!

Hiyah
I use Entity Gel and IMO I think its the dogsdanglers, It is so easy to use and it isnt runny and it stays where you apply it!!
Ive always struggled with sculpting..but not no more, this gel is fab.
hth
Sue x

Ive just started using gel 1 too and its flippin great, all my customers love it, they love the look of the nudite colour gel and all say how natural it looks. I love how you can place all your whites without quick cure on one hand and they dont move! its great! love it so much i just ordered the l&p kit.

I'm going to a fellow tech's place for an Entity gel demo and hands on try in a couple of weeks, I'll report back what I think, for what it's worth xxx

I'm going to a fellow tech's place for an Entity gel demo and hands on try in a couple of weeks, I'll report back what I think, for what it's worth xxx
im interested cathie as i also saw this gel advertised and the video looked good so i cant wait.x

i use entity gel too and like it very much, i have used IBD gel and prefer entity as i am finding it easier to work with.

I have had no problems with it and really like the nudite colour , which is a pinky colour as it hides imperfections in the nail very very well and looks lovely when cured.

love
tigi

Entity gels are really good, and Nudite pink gel is ok to work with some other professional gel systems - we already tried it with NSI Bulider and ESN sculpting gel.
White gel is my favorite - when first tried it, I couldn't believe that gel can do it! It thick, and at the same time it gets still while you wirk with it. Also this gel is easy to pinch, that is very important for me.
Here's my first pink&white with entity nudite, white and clear gel.

Last edited:
Entity gels are really good, and Nudite pink gel is ok to work with some other professional gel systems - we already tried it with NSI Bulider and ESN sculpting gel.
White gel is my favorite - when first tried it, I couldn't believe that gel can do it! It thick, and at the same time it gets still while you wirk with it. Also this gel is easy to pinch, that is very important for me.
Here's my first pink&white with entity nudite, white and clear gel.

How exactly do you pinch with Entity gel?
Do you use clear forms?
Or do you sculpt with clear first, pinch it and then apply white?
Or something else?

How exactly do you pinch with Entity gel?
Do you use clear forms?
Or do you sculpt with clear first, pinch it and then apply white?
Or something else?
Right, I sculpted a thin layer of clear first, pinched it, then I applied white gel, and pinched it again.
It's better to work with a tunnel, opened on one side UV-lamp, but I don't have one, so I had to move the nail in and out for many times.

Working with clear forms is better because the free edge is made totally with white then and it looks more radiant. But it's really difficult to find any clear material than could hold the c-curve from the downside.

Right, I sculpted a thin layer of clear first, pinched it, then I applied white gel, and pinched it again.
It's better to work with a tunnel, opened on one side UV-lamp, but I don't have one, so I had to move the nail in and out for many times.

Working with clear forms is better because the free edge is made totally with white then and it looks more radiant. But it's really difficult to find any clear material than could hold the c-curve from the downside.

Do you remove the forms after curing the clear, before applying the white?
How long do you cure the white for? I mean before you pinch it?
What kind of clamps do you use?
And in the end, does the clear show on the hairline?

Do you remove the forms after curing the clear, before applying the white?
How long do you cure the white for? I mean before you pinch it?
What kind of clamps do you use?
And in the end, does the clear show on the hairline?
Yes, I removed forms after curing the clear.
I cured white for 1 minute, than pinched it, then cured 3 minutes again.
I don't know how to describe the clamps - it looks like forceps, than can be fixed on the finger.
Yes, the clear shows a little bit in the hairline, as you can see on the photo, but not too much as the clear layer is really thin.

Yes, I removed forms after curing the clear.
I cured white for 1 minute, than pinched it, then cured 3 minutes again.
I don't know how to describe the clamps - it looks like forceps, than can be fixed on the finger.
Yes, the clear shows a little bit in the hairline, as you can see on the photo, but not too much as the clear layer is really thin.

Thanks a million!

You welcome!
Here's the device, which is also good for pinching gel.

So with entity gel I finally could pinched gel as well as I wished to, I did that gel set to the girl that works in our studio, and every customer (most of them are professional Nail techs!) couldn't believe, it's gel, they all thought it's made with acrylic :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back