Entries for D.A.N. Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
The Design A Nail competition is now closed for new entries! For those wishing to review the rules, click here.

We have had 15 entries and they are all fab I can tell you, the work you guys have put into this is just amazing....
I did receive one entry but just couldn't open it as it was send as a Desktop publishing file and my PC just wouldn't open it. I did sent an email saying that this has happend and did wait for the picture, but it never came. So I am sorry but I couldn't include it in the Competition. I hope those that send the image in seperate picture are happy with the merging. All the images where send as they where received by me and only have been resized to be uploaded by me into this thread...
So dont be worried that they may have lost the original quality....

I have had a blast doing this and hope that you will give all that entered a huge round of applause.....*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*
These guys worked hard and used so many skills that they possibly didn't even know they had.....
They used their imagination,their eye, their skills, their knowhow...and who knows we may see a lot more Art Competiton entries at real live Nail show, after all they are all Photgraphic entries with a Theme......

Rachel has kindly offered a Geeky Prize too........ wohoooooooooooooo
So well enough of talk the talk, lets walk the walk.....
Thanks for guys you all rock, and the ones that didn't manage to do it.... well you rock too xxx

Attachments

• No.1.jpg
    No.1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,006
  • No.2.jpg
    No.2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,925
  • No.3.jpg
    No.3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,882
  • No.4.jpg
    No.4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,734
  • No.5.jpg
    No.5.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,795
  • No.6.jpg
    No.6.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,132
  • No.7.jpg
    No.7.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,146
  • No.8.jpg
    No.8.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,871
  • No.9.jpg
    No.9.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,120
  • No.10.jpg
    No.10.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,084
  • No.12.jpg
    No.12.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,238
  • no.11.jpg
    no.11.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,112
Here is part 2.
That it all 15 entries are online now

Enjoy xxx

Attachments

• No.13.jpg
    No.13.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 381
  • No.14.jpg
    No.14.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 371
  • No.15.jpg
    No.15.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 395
Wow theres some amazing work and i bet half of those taking part didnt even realise they had it in them.
Well done all & good luck :Love:

(have my faves picked out):D

there are some fab entries there Ruth... looking forward to seeing the results :D

Wowzers what brilliant work!!! well done!!

aint it cool............... I love all off them............ good job I aint judging....I would pick em all xxx

when will the results be on then roofie

wow !!

I think they all love fab
BUT I've got my top 3 are we aloud to say which ones we like??

when will the results be on then roofie

The result will be online at some point on Sunday evening, as soon as I get the scores they willll be added up and the results will be posted.... so keep your eyes peeled
xxx

Wish I had got the time to enter maybe next time:wink2:
There are some fab entries and a big welldone for all who have taken part.

wow !!

I think they all love fab
BUT I've got my top 3 are we aloud to say which ones we like??
Yes you can, all the entries are numbered and only I know who did what lol.....

These are all very cool good job to everyone involved. I'm almost glad I didn't enter, after seeing these what I had in mind seems so.... Well I know for the next one I will be ready!:D

well I'm glad I'm not judging coz I'd be lost xx
I'd love to say which 7 I LOVE but I don't think that would be fair ................................

but I love 2 !!

OMG i wish i had entered now!!!! they are all FANTASTIC well done people you have lots of talent and you all should be proud of what you have done! I really love them all my personal fave would have to the pink and black one very bling. love them all though! :biggrin:

The entries are brilliant.
I am really surprized only 15 entered, judging by the response of Ruths first thread about this I expected to be going through a page or so of entries....

I bet the next one will be huge!!! lol

Well done you guys, full marks from me. A lot of thought has gone into those and it shows....great stuff!!

Well, i missed the deadline but i'll post my piccie later. I do love the red one, very simple yet very effective. A nail i could wear.

WOW Brilliant! FANTABULOUS!!

It's hard to decide what I would pick... there's quite a few that tickle my fancy for different reasons... Hard to say. So glad I'm not judging.
I just wish we could have bigger pics of the nails themselves, so I could study more closely what was done.

Most bummed I didn't make the cut-of :sad: But thanks ever so very much for my 'compensation' :wink2: :Love:
It's now 11:10pm 'my' time... so I wouldn't even have made it by 9pm my time either :sad: My crazy day only just ended, and only because I forced myself to call it quits...

I cant wait to see what the judges decide. Those are so awesome! It'll be a hard job I'm sure!

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!

P.S.: I feel strongly that they should ALL be submit to a magazine. some very skilled, imaginative work at hand here.

Some gorgeous work here. My favorite (besides my own :D) is the one with the black tulle inlay and black and white flower stilleto. How imaginative!!

These entries are all amazing! I love them all because each Geek took the time out to have a go. x

Is this the start of a regular, annual, world wide, nail competition?? I think so. xxx

Well I have really enjoyed them all - well done everybody:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back