Eve Taylor Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
With ET cleansers do you remove with wet or dry cotton wool pads?

Also if you are using it in a facial do you use damp facial sponges to remove it?

I am only sampling their products at the moment so haven't yet been on their training. Loving their range though! I thought the balancing cleanser and cream was a bit think and make me come out in spots but I have had the opposite, my skin looks wonderful!!!! :)

In the facial training I was taught we were always told to dampen patters or facial sponges before any use and yes ET advise you to do the same or use hot steamed facial towels.

hth

Heather

Thanks Heather! I know it sounds like a silly question but wanted to make sure I was using it correctly so I can trial the product correctly. :lol:

Hi

I remove cleansers with toner'd cotton wool, and remove exfoliators & masks with hot mitts. Top tip is to use lime essential oil (couple of drops) on the mitts as this provides an aroma therapeutic for the client in what would be a plain product removal stage.

Hope this helps!

Rich

Jumping right in here (I hope you don't mind) My college is changing over from Dermalogica to Eve Taylor and I can't wait to get my hands on the range:biggrin:
So my question to all of you who use it, how do you find their customer service? Dermalogica have turned me off their product range with their bad customer service, both to friends of mine and my own experience when I've visited their stand at beauty shows.
I want to make the best choice possible when I buy my own stock, so to the OP and others, how do you find them as a company please?

I've used Eve Taylor since the beginning of this year and have found them a really friendly company to deal with. I generally place a monthly web order with them and have found their service to be efficient. On the occasions that I have needed to telephone them about something they have always been really helpful. All in all a really nice company to do business with............and I love their products.

The most wonderful thing i have discovered the benefits of recently is my hot towel cabi i remove everything with hot towels and my clients love it.

They don't want steaming anymore.They love the hot towels and i put different essential oils in the initial water i use to soak them in.

The most wonderful thing i have discovered the benefits of recently is my hot towel cabi i remove everything with hot towels and my clients love it.

They don't want steaming anymore.They love the hot towels and i put different essential oils in the initial water i use to soak them in.

Which hot towl cabi do you use Gillian? I currently use a mini slow cooker but looking to replace it.

I use hot towels 90% of the time!
Just so much nicer!

i currently use et and love it just the area i am in i struggle to get clients for facials hopefully this will change when i move to cornwall next year. Although i have returned to college this year to do the next level in beauty therapy and we have et training on tuesday cant wait. yipee yipeee yipeeeeee.xxx

Lorna..make sure you have a pen on you as although you will be give class notes, you will want to make notes on them! Hope you can write fast!

I've been a fan of Eve Taylor products since I was at college in 2006 and their customer service is wonderful - always helpful on the phone and never rush you. Occasionally Eve Taylor herself will answer the phone which NEVER fails to throw me ;-) I end up trying very hard to remember what I phoned for as she never fails to show an interest in you and your business.

I've recently bought a masque but advises steaming, can you do away with this part and use hot towels instead?

Sorry if silly question but if this is the case I won't need to buy a steamer!

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Of course you can!
You can cut a towel to sit over the face without causing claustrophobia and that will keep the masque wet and the enzymes active!

Cheers Matthew, my saviour. Can advise my BT now

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Latest posts

Back