Eve Taylor or Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labella

Reaction score
I'm looking to get an affordable facial range that I can retail to client as well and that doesn't have a huge start up price and advice would be great????

I believe that the Dermalogica start up price is quite high as opposed to Eve Taylor.
Swissdermyl's start up is £200 plus VAT and shipping, and, like Eve Taylor, you won't find it on eBay, Amazon or QVC, which protects your retail revenue.

Sorry but could I add another to think about swissdermyl products are lovely

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Do you have to have training Lynne?? I did kind of look into it but now I'm defiantly after one

You need to have be at least level 2 or equivalent. You don't HAVE to be trained by us to use the products, but we do offer training either as part of the start up or at any time thereafter.
We also provide a very comprehensive training manual with step by step instructions, and great detail on all the products, their active ingredients and their benefits.

I used to use dermalogica, until the cost of the minimum order became too much for me. I had heard a lot about Eve Taylor and at the Beauty North show I picked up the mobile starter kit and was really pleased with the products, I tried them in the salon and clients loved them; the feel of them and the smell. Now I have completely stopped using Dermalogica and soley use Eve Taylor. Like it has been mentioned on here; you won't find Eve Taylor being sold on ebay or other sites,so your clients will buy retail products from you and he prices are very reasonable.

Isn't a demalogica opening order a four figure amount? I'm looking into skin care ranges at the moment and that's what I've heard it is.

I use Eve-Taylor and love them, no heavy start up costs, great value for money and you won't find them on the shelves.

Nat x

Isn't a demalogica opening order a four figure amount? I'm looking into skin care ranges at the moment and that's what I've heard it is.

I believe so
:(

I believe so
:(

Aww that's disappointing because it genuinely works for my skin and I loved the college training courses they did and would really enjoy doing more with them. My consolation however is that so many people use Dermalogica that it might not give me much of a competitive edge to use it anyway.

I had dermalogica in today yes it is a four figure amount so I've crossed them of the list!

So eve taylor or Swiss deryml seems to be between them now

Which one??

Eve Taylor! Not only do they offer aromatherapy based, natural products free from chivalry they also move with the times and have an advanced range that will challenge any product houses out there

Eve taylor definitely! I used another range and since i changed to eve taylor my clients have noticed the difference and love the products. They love the cleansing brush too :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like eve taylor for me then anyone know the start up prices ?? They could on me please ?

Sounds like eve taylor for me then anyone know the start up prices ?? They could on me please ?

There's no minimum start up as far as I'm aware.

Yes Dermalogica is a four figure opening order but you don't just receive 2 cleansers!!!

I used Dermalogica in college too and loved it even though I only knew 1% about it in comparison to what I know now. :)
I knew that I wanted it in my salon even though I was 19 and just started a new business. I used a cheaper product for about 6 months I didn't get on with it, it didn't work and I didn't love it! In that time I had managed to save up the Money to open my Dermalogica account and 3 years later never looked back :)
However Eve Taylor would be my second choice ... I love there face oils

Another lover of Eve Taylor here!

There are lots of recommendations for skincare products on here and my advice to you would be to get as many samples as possible and make your own decision. You can phone around all the companies and they will be more than happy to forward samples to you. When you finally decide which products to use then another piece of advice from me would be to learn all about your products and be able to answer client's questions. Buy skincare books and keep yourself updated on everything skin related.

Hi
I have used Eve Taylor for 3 years now. Clients love the products and the affordability factor too. It retails well aswell. Great company, always answer the phone & any queries, and emails...often Eve herself replies to the emails!
One time I had sent an email about one of the courses, but no one got back to me for a few days and when I sent a follow up email, Eve phoned me straight away and sent me loads of samples by way of apology....such a lovely lady!

I have no experience of Dermalogica as a company but have had dermalogica facials in the past, and find the products lovely.

Thanks everyone for your advice 😃 I've rang around for samples and got crystal clear comming out Tomo!!

Latest posts

Back