Excel - 8th March - Who is going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBack&Beyond

Reaction score
Thinking about a 600 mile round trip day out! Who else is going?

Im going! Bit far for you though, hope its worth it! What are you on the look out for?

I am going too this year, I cant wait!

I hope this year is better than last years - that was so disappointing :cry:

That is a long day out 600 mile round trip!
Do you not fancy staying overnight at a nearby hotel?

Emma x:hug:x

just looking to say hi and thank a few members of this forum who've supported me. V interested in Andy's presentation too.

An 'otel Em? - would be lovely thanks but 'no chance'! Nose is firmly back on the grindstone by 08:30 the next morning! Ah well, it's only a few hours on the train . . . yipee!

Am going to try get a 'corporate' shirt printed up - feel free to bump into me and say Hi! - don't forget to mention SalonGeek though - I'll give you a rather vacant look otherwise :eek::lol:

Jason.

ive decided not to go this year, there isnt much going on in terms of nail stands sadly.

bravo for doing such a long trip though. have a good time.

If I didn't have so much going on at the moment, I would probably make the trip. The shows have been disappointing in the last year but it is really the best way to see what is out there.

I am sure Andy's presentation will be one of the highlights.:)

ive decided not to go this year, there isnt much going on in terms of nail stands sadly.

bravo for doing such a long trip though. have a good time.

Hiya,

I'm helping out on the Beauty Alliance Stand with its own stage and celeb manicurist Leighton Denny is doing a demo and Daniel Sandler for makeup!

Sooo excited!!!!

iv got tickets for Excel but im waiting until last minute to check whos got a stand befor a go . Beauty UK in on at NEC birmingham on april 25th-26th and i enjoyed that last year. shame there so close together date wise.

I may pop along, it's only ten mins drive for me.

just looking to say hi and thank a few members of this forum who've supported me. V interested in Andy's presentation too.

An 'otel Em? - would be lovely thanks but 'no chance'! Nose is firmly back on the grindstone by 08:30 the next morning! Ah well, it's only a few hours on the train . . . yipee!

Am going to try get a 'corporate' shirt printed up - feel free to bump into me and say Hi! - don't forget to mention SalonGeek though - I'll give you a rather vacant look otherwise :eek::lol:

Jason.

I think it's the 7th that I'm going to be there (the Sunday), as am one of Andy's demo models for the Sunday morning - I guess he is doing his demo on both days though? Also going to be modelling for one of the salon geeks for the pedicure competition on the Sunday afternoon.

It would be nice to stay for the 8th as well but I don't want to leave Sonia for too long (she won't be able to come unfortunately owing to lack of accessible hotels nearby with ceiling track hoists installed)...

iv got tickets for Excel but im waiting until last minute to check whos got a stand befor a go . Beauty UK in on at NEC birmingham on april 25th-26th and i enjoyed that last year. shame there so close together date wise.

Oh yes, I'm *very* excited about the Beauty UK show this year...

Oh, any particular reason for that Ruth?

I'm not around for Pro Beauty but will be at Beauty UK.

Thinking about a 600 mile round trip day out! Who else is going?

Th excel centre isnt far from me so i am going! i cant wait - being new in the industry i have been to olympia beauty show but never to professional beauty so i cannot wait!

NSI and young nails stand here i come lol

Jodie x x

I'm going on the Sunday. It's not all that far from me, luckily.

I love looking at all the stands and seeing whats new, fighting with the trolley dollys. Its brill. Yet somehow i seem to spend more money on personal stuff than on stuff for the salon, lol x

Latest posts

Back