excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
well come on girls! well excel over for the 1st and yes some ov you have had a fab day, so come on tell us wot you have spent all you money on wot bargains have you had we need to now so us that ant or cant go can have a good sob:cry: hope you all had a fab day and well done to everyone

ps> i would just love a hat!!lol

spent way too much, spa pedicure, raw earth pedicure, spa manicure, amongst other stuff ,tantrick mini mist... but got frree pop up tent so not all bad! Just have very sore feet now!

come on girls dont keep it 2 yourselfs!! lol

Spent a few quid on ez flow stuff ermm well about £200! But I made a list and pretty much stuck to it. Loved meeting the geeks - that was priceless! (Even though I had the worst hangover in the world) Got a lovely hat that keeps reminding me to learn more about custom blending and am totally exhausted.

I didnt get too much, was on my best behaviour! :D

Got a few new polishes from Creative, a solar silk
Got some bargain boogie nights powders from the Ezflow stand, £3 each, no vat!!
loads of other bits and bobs like dotting tool, cuticle nippers, nail art stickers etc etc.

Really tempted to buy a Mini Mist but thought I had better wait..... when hubby came to pick me up he said I should have just bought it!! :irked: I wish I had now!!! bargain with the pop up tent included...

always buy wot you see as you kick yourself after!! cant count how many times Ive done that!! lol

Aspirations said:
I didnt get too much, was on my best behaviour! :D

Got a few new polishes from Creative, a solar silk
Got some bargain boogie nights powders from the Ezflow stand, £3 each, no vat!!
loads of other bits and bobs like dotting tool, cuticle nippers, nail art stickers etc etc.

Really tempted to buy a Mini Mist but thought I had better wait..... when hubby came to pick me up he said I should have just bought it!! :irked: I wish I had now!!! bargain with the pop up tent included...

Text Mandy Sherrie... you will prolly still get the show deal?

Hmmm..... I thought about going back tomorrow as a quick in and out just to buy that..dont think i'd have long enough between finishing work and collecting kids from school though.

I am trying to be so good and not put it on my plastic though, didnt expect him to say I should have got it! cant make my mind up, I keep thinking how long it will take me to recoup my money...... desicions, desicions.....

Did you actually get it all there and then or do they send it on to you after?

Hmmmm £300 on the Creative stand(!) - huge bottle of Retention+, some powders, dog bowl dappen dish (so cute!), new brush head....etc.etc......

Kicking myself over a box now though - ummed and ahhed for ages over whether it would go in the boot of my somewhat impractical car..... Left it int he end - hubby reckons I should have got it and now I can;t remembver the name of the company to see if it's online..... Oh well, win some, lose some!

Got v. sore feet, got my geeky wristband, had a great time!

I went yesterday and had a really bad day. My boyfriend decided to drive down there and my turbo blew on my car down the M11, so we got toed home set off again and by the time I was there I was fed up. I only walked round for a hour bought some tips, oh and I subscribed to Scatch and then come home!! Now I want to go again and spend some more!! :rolleyes:

Thats such a shame!! Sorry you had a bad day chic, why not come today.

andrelax said:
Thats such a shame!! Sorry you had a bad day chic, why not come today.

Would love too, have work now though!! Also note for next year ... not to take boyfriend as he kept moaning because the, as he put it "trolley things" keep hitting his shins!! I can save up more for next year though as now I have to pay for a new turbo!!

Have great day chick!!! :D

I had a brill day, i got a couple of bits from creative, a clean & easy waxing system, a gorgous beauty trolley from Beauty Boxes, some Nailtopia stickers & a few more bits,
me & my sis had an excellent weekend, she got a free spraytan from Kateyork & the rest of tantrick team so she was chuffed!!

No I was really good, spent a fortune at creative as usual.. stickey, super shiney, scrubfresh, cuticle remover, all the usual bits.

Got some nail tips and loads of files, and lots of polishes.

On the 'sally's' stand they had gorgeous sets of 8 China White polishes (sets) for £12 and no vat. How fab is that, so of course had to buy a set. I really like China White polish.

I couldn't find the Beauty boxes stand shelly and we looked around for it, I really wanted one of the gorgeous pink big trolley cases, is that what you bought ... did you save on the web price ?

take care

Helencad said:
I went yesterday and had a really bad day. My boyfriend decided to drive down there and my turbo blew on my car down the M11, so we got toed home set off again and by the time I was there I was fed up. I only walked round for a hour bought some tips and then come home!! Now I want to go again and spend some more!! :rolleyes:

oh helen what a bu**** i would have been fed up aswell by the time i got there, you can save your pennies and save it for olympia x x x

jules x

kaney jules said:
oh helen what a bu**** i would have been fed up aswell by the time i got there, you can save your pennies and save it for olympia x x x

jules x

Im on holiday for that the olympia :Scared: might try and change it!! The only good thing was I did subscripe to Scratch so I could sit quiet all the way home and read!!

Yeah was crap, didnt have chance to meet anyone either, it was a quick straight in and out! I didnt even know that Tantrick were there damn it, I really wanted some information too!! :evil:

Nailsnovice - I got this one :Look_righ my beauty box 1.jpgmy beauty box 2.jpg
Clicky for bigger piccys

I was going to get the Pink one but i thought i would get it dirty easily - & to be honest i liked the black one better! its pink inside & has some detatchable pink bags in the bottom. The pics dont do it justice its lovely!!!!:Love:
It cost £59.99 & its £79.99 on the website so i save £20!!!:biggrin:

im all jealous now shelly :D especially since I got home and all my goodies won't fit in my little alluminium case !!, well there is always Olympia !!

awwwww i'm dead jealous wish i would of gone.....have to save my pennies and come to the next one.:sad:

NailsNovice said:
im all jealous now shelly :D especially since I got home and all my goodies won't fit in my little alluminium case !!, well there is always Olympia !!
Im not surprised you didnt find the beauty-boxes stand - there was about 100 people crowding round lol!!! xx

Latest posts

Back