Excited!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I have been banging on about it for ages now but i have finally booked and paid to go to Creative and learn Brisa. I cant contain my excitement!!!
Im going on 12th October to Marco Benito's in Birmingham and im bursting.
I have rang my mom, my sister, my boyf, my best mate and none of them are understanding why im excited! They have made me feel gloomy again.
Thanks you for everyones advise, this has helped me decide to go for Brisa, you have all been wonderful.
Cant wait to start bugging you all when im throwing my lamp and brush out of the window lol.
Count down begins.... 19 days to go

xx

ooh bet you cant wait, what system do you use at the mo, is it just a conversion 1 day course you are doing? if you don't mind me asking how much did it work out as with vat, and what do you get in your kit, do you have to buy lamp seperate and if so how much is it. I have been thinking about doing conversion course for a while, just need to save up lol! i am creative trained in l&p x

It is the 1 day introdution to Brisa, £232.00, this includes your kit and lamp. I thought it was very reasonable. The lady said it was also the conversion course. Im dead excited.
Also, I got a year subscription to Scratch for £15.99! Bargain or what!
I have trained with Backscratchers, fibre Glass and Extreme.
xx

Good For You. Don't loose the excitement. I am the same as you, at the minute I am full of enthusiasum and can't wait to learn new things. However we can't always expect others to understand!! That's what my family keep telling me anyway!!! :irked:

Well done you - I can't wait to do Brisa! Marco's great too - I went and modelled for Creative Tech there and he was cool. You'll enjoy!

GOOD LUCK! Marco is excellent you will have a fab day !

amb x

i know how u feel! i start my foundation on 3rd oct! im counting down the days!!!

no one understands though but us lot! doing mine at leeds so let me know how urs goes!

will let you know, i cant contain myself. Good luck for yours, we will have plenty to talk about at G MEX!

XX

Have lots of fun I am sure you will have a great time and learn loads.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back