Exel-lent pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh kelly cant your mum babysit for the night
it would be so much fun, but hell yes if not manchester i would be more then happy for you to be my model at olymipa hun but try to do manchester ...................... say i would be the bestest friend to your mum if she says yes please please try its education for you to .............. then you can compete next time

love faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well thank you for saying those nice words about my nails !!!!!!!
You never know how much that made my day..........
I took all the judges comments on board, and it is my pesonal one to one with some of the industries best Techs.........Made the sweating afterwards for the results worth it............
So will see you at GMEX for some more.......
I just love this..............
A Liza so rightly said................... This wont be the last, trust me.........
andboy is she right, but then she would be...............She is a clever sod lol.......

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

I'll see what I can do Faye although I can't promise anything. It's also my husband - he doesn't like me spending anywhere overnight other than with him. It's not that he's jealous or anything like that he just likes to be with me. :pukeoff: !!!!

If I can't do it, why not take Debbie up on her offer. She's not far as she said as we're meeting up on Tuesday and then it can still be 'Essex Geekettes Do Manchester' as Layla baby said!!!!

Ruth & Faye,

Those are truely beautiful nails!!! :D

Well done to you both.

Karen
xxx

a big congratulations to ruth and faye your nails looked fantastic i think you are both dead brave to do competion work ,keep going next time it will be 1st for both of you i am sure

hey ruthie and faye best get a waiting lists going huns :D put me on it i want to get into that competion arena (i know what you said about competing but not yet aye def not brave enough :? )
They are fantastic !! well girls do you feel like you have arrived?!!
you should :D nickki jonesx

Here are a couple of Mrs Geek and I setting the stand up.
Sadly, I had only 2 other pics of geeks and they turned out very squiffy.
excel2k31.jpg

excel2k32.jpg

hi geek great pics! :D you guys look way cool 8) in your t.shirts definatly gotta get me one :D get them fabric paints out layla :D
COME ON THEN WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER PICS YOU GEEKS ARE HIDING??? :D
nickki jonesx

Cool Pics there Sam............
Are you checking for your wallet ????
But must say the Geek T-shirts gave it a Team feel on the day and that helped a lot, knowing that we where in this together so to speak.........
So the trick to greatCompetition nails is, great product, great friends, great T-shirts and a great big smile ...........

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

.... the phrase 'does my ass look big in this?' comes to mind :shock: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:

And the answer to that would be . . . . . . . AS IF!

PMSL you are NUTTERS!!!! :D :D

I'll be sure to get you both to model in The Layla GeekWear Fashion Catalogue!!!

And get those fabric paints out?!?!?!?!?!? Calm down love! Aaaaaall in good time!! Bloody hell I feel like Donatella Versace...minus the v orange tan, the dodgy bleached hair and yucky trailortrash clothes!! The image sweetie! ;-) VOGUE!

Oh god I've lost it...help me!

xxlaylaxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Here are our Competition piccies.................
Hope you like them...............
My 3rd place nails
hpw78.jpg

Fayes 9th place nails
hpw79.jpg

FAyes 9th place nails
hpw80.jpg

The Competition Geeks and Grand Master Geek
hpw81.jpg

love Ruth xxxxxx

Ohhhh these nails are beautifulllllll!
Did you use tips with Fabric??? They look amazing! Honestly!!!

Yes Anna we used French tips with fabric.............
It was brill using the new System and got us fab results.....
Watch out Manchester GMEX. lets hope we will knock em dead there.......

love Ruth xxxxxxxxx

Hi
Those nails look fab.....well done to both you and Faye! :D
hopefully i'll be competing at olympia.......im not gonna miss the right junction on the M25 then!!!...........lol.........and im not going any where near stanstead airport! :D
thanks again for all you encouragement........if only you could judge my nails at olympia!
take care
love
Jess xoxox
;)

oops forgot to add...
good luck at gmex!
you'll both knock em dead!

;)

i know exactly when you mean gloria. i showed your nail beds to michelle who demo'd with me. beautiful nail beds actually. may just have to keep you in mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back