Express Lashes on yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
I would love to be able to do these on myself to help promote my business and to have lovely lashes. Do any of you fellow lashers do these on yourself and if so any good tips on the application? I'm so used to applying these to my clients closed eye and all I want to do is keep my eyes open and the adhesive nips my eye when I get the lash close to it. :cry: I have a girls night out next Saurday and it would be great if I could master the technique by then. :hug:

Lisa,

PLEASE don't do this on yourself with eyes open. I am convinced this is what contributed to my awful allergy to the lash glue.

If you want to apply express on yourself, buy a low odour glue which is suitable for an eyes open technique.

Most suppliers have their own brand.

Believe me, if you develop an allergy to the glue, lashing just becomes a complete nightmare.

Lisa,

PLEASE don't do this on yourself with eyes open. I am convinced this is what contributed to my awful allergy to the lash glue.

If you want to apply express on yourself, buy a low odour glue which is suitable for an eyes open technique.

Most suppliers have their own brand.

Believe me, if you develop an allergy to the glue, lashing just becomes a complete nightmare.

Totally agree hun and thank you again for your advice. I will try again closing my eye. I'm using the ultra emporium adhesive and wow it's nippy so I'll invest in some low odour glue when trying on myself.

Lisa, lashbase do a reasonably priced low odour glue that I have used on myself when doing lower lashes, it was fine, unlike when i tried to do it with my Flirties :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lisa, lashbase do a reasonably priced low odour glue that I have used on myself when doing lower lashes, it was fine, unlike when i tried to do it with my Flirties :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks hun :hug:

Totally agree hun and thank you again for your advice. I will try again closing my eye. I'm using the ultra emporium adhesive and wow it's nippy so I'll invest in some low odour glue when trying on myself.

Noooo dont try with the ultra hun. Wish id take a pic then i could show u. I missed...got it in my eye. screamed. rubbed my eyelid so hard i took the skin of and it scabbed xx

Noooo dont try with the ultra hun. Wish id take a pic then i could show u. I missed...got it in my eye. screamed. rubbed my eyelid so hard i took the skin of and it scabbed xx

Ooooh that sounds horrible!

I can't do lashes on myself, I just can't keep my eyes still!
Rhiannon x

Try find someone in your area who does SP and do a swap?? I do this with a girl who has her own salon 5miles from me we meet once a fortnight to top up. If one needs more we jst meet the next avail time and the other gets a new set. We use our own product on Ourselves sort of thing so its a swap - saves me £60+ for an application and saves her the same !

I do them on myself using eyelash emporium sensitive glue, its perfect! X

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back