Express/Party Lashes poll?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour Puss7

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I know this has been asked before, forgive me please... 😁
Been on the search about express Lashes, but I want to find out what is popular now ??
What lashes do you use, and why you think they are the best to use?
What glue do you use, and which one is the best?(I do know that you shouldn't use the same glue as you would for S.P Lashes)
What do you charge ?
Do you use the remover that you would use for removing the Semi permanent Lashes?
I do currently do the Lash Perfect Semi permenant Lashes, but keep debating wether to add them as I'm constantly being asked about them??
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to use the best products I can.
Your opinions would be very much appreiated 😊

Hi Geeks,
I know this has been asked before, forgive me please... ��
Been on the search about express Lashes, but I want to find out what is popular now ??
What lashes do you use, and why you think they are the best to use?
What glue do you use, and which one is the best?(I do know that you shouldn't use the same glue as you would for S.P Lashes)
What do you charge ?
Do you use the remover that you would use for removing the Semi permanent Lashes?
I do currently do the Lash Perfect Semi permenant Lashes, but keep debating wether to add them as I'm constantly being asked about them??
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to use the best products I can.
Your opinions would be very much appreiated ��

I am nouveau trained but I use Mink lashes which are in the boxes preloaded on strips. I use mainly .20mm thickness is various lengths. I also use the premium Y lashes to bridge gaps and also to speed up application on people who want a full on glamour look.
I use the Nouveau pro 5 glue for all my applications. This glue is the best and has the lowest amount of fumes which helps when applying lashes with the open eye technique.
I charge £35 for express (one off application) £25 for regular clients coming every 2 weeks.
I prefer the express version because they look nicer and stay put for longer.

I am nouveau trained but I use Mink lashes which are in the boxes preloaded on strips. I use mainly .20mm thickness is various lengths. I also use the premium Y lashes to bridge gaps and also to speed up application on people who want a full on glamour look.
I use the Nouveau pro 5 glue for all my applications. This glue is the best and has the lowest amount of fumes which helps when applying lashes with the open eye technique.
I charge £35 for express (one off application) £25 for regular clients coming every 2 weeks.
I prefer the express version because they look nicer and stay put for longer.
Thankyou Marie for your reply😊
Ok that helps, I think you can get the mink lashes from lash perfect, will check that out? Do you think I should do extra training? I did learn these in my Beauty Therapy NVQ level 2, but it was a lot of years ago! But think I would be ok with them as I'm not a stranger to lashes?? 😊😊

I had this same question so I called lash perfect about a month ago as they were offering party lashes in their new salon and their the Y lash used with the slower drying LP adhesive but they have to be removed every 2 weeks and they said u don't need training for it xx

I had this same question so I called lash perfect about a month ago as they were offering party lashes in their new salon and their the Y lash used with the slower drying LP adhesive but they have to be removed every 2 weeks and they said u don't need training for it xx
thanks for your reply, but thought you had to remove after 2 weeks anyways? So the client doesn't ruin their natural lashes? But if they don't want them removing that is up to them, but it is advised? 😊

Come on geeks there most be loads of you who do these lashes??? X 😄

Been looking at the cluster lashes salon systems, I'm thinking bulb free? As think they will look better?? Do you all use all sizes as noticed you can get short and mini do I need booth? Sorry for all these questions just don't want to buy what I don't need.
Your replies much appreciated thanks 😊

Been looking at the cluster lashes salon systems, I'm thinking bulb free? As think they will look better?? Do you all use all sizes as noticed you can get short and mini do I need booth? Sorry for all these questions just don't want to buy what I don't need.
Your replies much appreciated thanks 😊

bulb free look good but id say they look as good as with a bulb. I think it depends how well they are applied. i dont use mini. far too small and imo pointless. i use small, medium and large. xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

bulb free look good but id say they look as good as with a bulb. I think it depends how well they are applied. i dont use mini. far too small and imo pointless. i use small, medium and large. xxx

Thankyou for your reply, yer thought the mini would be pointless! Do you use the salon system glue? X 😊

Thankyou for your reply, yer thought the mini would be pointless! Do you use the salon system glue? X 😊

i do. mine have been on 8 days xxx

Hi I use salon systems lashes in short, medium and long, I also use the salon systems glue and remover, I recommend to my clients they last up to a week and should never be left on longer than 2!

I can get 2 weeks out of mine but don't really like to leave them on that long, most of my clients have them done for a special occasion or holidays hth x

I use the mini ones on my sister as she has really short lashes so these are like fillers for her when she doesn't want a 'big lash' look but a more natural look. I usually combine mini and short with her and they look great and are not too heavy for her lashes. Though I would say I use more of the short and medium lashes but its always handy to have a batch of mini and a batch of long, just in case and they're not that expensive so its not like you would be wasting too much money by having a pack of each in, just in case you need to use them.

I also use the salon system glue etc.

Im thinking of putting the removal charge in with the initial treatment as I find a lot of clients would rather take them out themselves than to pay for removal.. This way I can make sure clients are not ruining or pulling out their own lashes!

How much does everyone charge for this service - A. for putting them on and B. for removing them? Or do you have an 'all in one' charge?

I charge £15 for insertion and just £5 for removal but thinking of just charging £15 all in...?

But I am mobile - so still have costs of getting to clients.

Thanks girls, will have to get ordering now...
I was thinking £15-20 for my express lashes? Would maybe do removal as a separate charge not sure?? X

I also charge £15 for putting them on and £5 for removal, sometimes u think even if you include the removal they would still do it their selves :mad: x

I also charge £15 for putting them on and £5 for removal, sometimes u think even if you include the removal they would still do it their selves :mad: x

Yes I know what you mean, they will pick and pull even when you tell them not too!! 😊

how does every body do a removal? i find the salon systems remover very strong!!

I use salon system glue and lashes for express lashes.
I'm sure I read on the directions one time that they last up to 4 weeks, I was like hmm that don't sound right!
Anyway I did 3 sets today and what I do is get he client to open their eyes for every half of the eye done so the lashes don't stick to bottom ones and all the girls eyes were watering from the fumes does anyone else get this with salon systems?

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I use salon system glue and lashes for express lashes.
I'm sure I read on the directions one time that they last up to 4 weeks, I was like hmm that don't sound right!
Anyway I did 3 sets today and what I do is get he client to open their eyes for every half of the eye done so the lashes don't stick to bottom ones and all the girls eyes were watering from the fumes does anyone else get this with salon systems?

firstly id just use a bit of micro pore tape underneath the eyes to hold down the bottom lashes and this would remove the need to open half way through.

then ill ask? express lashes? do you mean cluster party lashes? express means something else to me x

firstly id just use a bit of micro pore tape underneath the eyes to hold down the bottom lashes and this would remove the need to open half way through.

then ill ask? express lashes? do you mean cluster party lashes? express means something else to me x

Ahh Yeah of course, Thanks.
And I thought they were the same thing lol whats the difference to you? X

Latest posts

Back