Extreme Toe Makeover!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your client must have been overjoyed, fab job. well done. xxx

wow clare .. thats amazing hun :)

now i am scared lol what is my attempt gonna look like?

:hug: xx

It really is a fab job.

I had a client who had lost most of her toe nails due to chemotherapy, luckily she was in remission, but was really self concious about her feet.

I sculpted up new nails for her, and gave them a french finish.

I've never had such a greatful client - she even cried when they were done :o . It's so nice to give someone that much happiness just by doing their nails for them. :Love:

Great work babe you clever girl she must have been over the moon.

Loves ya Dawnie xxxx mwah from Mullie xxx

WOW! You should be very proud!

magnifico,,,you are truly a master in your field hun xx

WOW... What a difference.. Excellent work.. :)
xox

That is amaxzing

My husband and a friend both have both their big toes missing due to ingrowing toenails, would this product work on there toes.

Where is the training, is it expensive, I have done manicure and pedicure training and would love to learn this, I use Brisa on my own toes but this looks fantastic.

Holy Moly Batman!

What a transformation!

Are you SURE it's the same foot?
haha:lol:

Awesome work!!!!!

That's amazing!! what a difference!!

Oceana said:
Wow I had no idea the manky little toe would cause such a stir!!!
Thanks for all the replies guys you are fab xx

OK so heres the tale of the tortured toe....

Once upon a time there was a young lady called Sian who cracked the side of her big toe and yes you guessed it let in a fungal infection.....

After weeks of antibiotic therapy the infection cleared and she was left with a skanky manky toe.....(enter Pedique stage right to save the day)

I prepped and sanitised the toenail as per usual
Then applied one coat of Pedique Clear as a bonding layer
Cure
I then used LCN Dermique (a thinnish self levelling gel safe to use on skin) to literally fill in the hole where her plate should be!
Cure and smooth the surface
I then applied Pedique Pastel (opaque gel) quite thickly to camouflage the "gap"
Cure and smooth
Applied FM Pearl White and Sealant

And they lived happily ever after..................

This is the first time I have replaced the nail, we remove and replace evry fortnight as it grows very quickly sand so to help prevent any infection.
She dries the toe thoroughly with a hairdryer after showering etc and uses tea tree oil to keep it clean....

It really is fab stuff and great when clients cant tell the difference between the enhancd and "real" toe!!

Pedique is a specific gel for toenail enhancements....really flexible, choice of colours, my clients love it!!

Thanks again geeks
xxxxx

hi that is some fantastic work did you use a form???

CB that is really outstanding!! I originally trained with LCN, so I think I just might have to go and have another chat with them at Excel. Is
it different technique and gels than finger nails?

That is a fantastic transformation!

How did the client get on with her new toe? Did it last a fortnight?

Well done you xxx

Very well done

WOW - What a transformation xx

thats brilliant clare - well done

ooh thats fab!!! well done claire!! xxx

That looks fantastic Claire

You should be so proud!

Gosh I didn't mean to resurrect this thread....!!

Looking at it now months after I did it...I can see how fab the transformation is!! And YES I promise it is the same foot!

Davina I used 2 forms....cut them in half and join together to make it wide enough to fit the toe.
Pinktnb - yes it lasted 2 weeks no problem, it would last a lot longer but the reason I removed and reapplied was to ensure it was spotless underneath, as it isn't hard for "problems" to occur!
SJ - It is basically the same yes! Bonder/Pedique/Sealant. Pedique is thinner than Sculpture though so the technique is slightly different.

thats ace i bet the client was well chuffed!!

Latest posts

Back