Eye Stye with lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Hi a client has been in touch with me tonight and says she thinks she has a stye coming up on her upper inner eye lid and should she have her lashes removed she has had her lashes on for 4 weeks & had an infill last week they looked fine & clean and well cared for. I am not sure if I should remove her lashes or just get her to treat the stye as she would normally with eye wash etc, she says she has had them a number of times, what do you think?

I wouldnt attempt to do any treatment to a client that has a stye. By removing them you may make it worse. I personally would leave them xxx

I agree with kylieb, it is best to leave it as any further involvement can just make it worse. They will fall out anyway naturally or from the treatment she'll be using. :hug:

I wouldnt do anything, I would only remove the lashes if they were causing discomfort, and i wouldnt infil until the stye has disapeared.

I would leave them you dont really want to be working on a client with a stye. Let the client treat the stye then once its cleared you could remove them if needed or infil.

Latest posts

Back