Eyebrow Bleaching?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottegrant

Reaction score
Ive had a client request Eyebrow Bleaching, she has really blonde hair and dark eyebrows. Ive never done this before, can someone give me some advise.

Thanks

Charlotte

Go for it, make sure your bleach is thick so there is no dripping, apply the mix over your clients eyebrows with a thick bristle brush (a toothbrush will do) so you can saturate all the hair, let it process for 5 min and check lift achieved. Natural blondes have their eyebrows at least 2 levels darker than their hair so use that as a guideline. Remove the mix from your clients eyebrows with a damp cotton pad until most of the mixture is removed then have her wash her face in the lavatory and apply a soothing cream to calm any irritation of that area ( post waxing lotion should do the trick). Have her come in for a retouch after 6 weeks. Good Luck

to be honest ive never heard of a hairdresser bleaching ANYONES eyebrows i think you should direct them to go see a beauty therapist who can do eyebrow tinting as they are trained to do what your client is asking for so my professional opinion would be not to carry out the service for legal reasons incase things go badly plus you havent been trained to carry out the service

x

to be honest ive never heard of a hairdresser bleaching ANYONES eyebrows i think you should direct them to go see a beauty therapist who can do eyebrow tinting as they are trained to do what your client is asking for so my professional opinion would be not to carry out the service for legal reasons incase things go badly plus you havent been trained to carry out the service

x

Have to agree with Pretty in pink. If your not trained in this please don't do it, as you wont be insured.

If your bleaching very dark brows they can sometimes go orange or not lift as well as you expect. For this eyebrow tints can give a natural colour back to the brows so they look even.

Kate

Hi,

When clients ask me to bleach their eyebrows, I apply the bleach and then I apply a blonde tint afterwards. In most cases darker haired people wanting to go blonde, their hair will go orange. Thats why I apply the blonde tint!

x

Hi, I am a hairdresser and I bleach eyebrows, but I have been trained in it though :hug:
so I think its best that health and safety issues are known first before doing them :)

Latest posts

Back