Eyebrow shape on a 10 year old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
Morning ladies & gents :)

I've had a client approach me regarding her daughter, who is 10 and gets bullied in school over her eyebrows as they are thick and grow very low as well.

I told hero could ado an eyebrow tidy just to give them a bit of definition, and only if she would be present at all times.

The question is... Would you do it? I'm quite unsure still wether I want ti do it or not, but the girl is bullied about her looks?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I'd do it. If her parent has given permission and it is for a girl who is being bullied, why not. Xx

Funny this should come up. I was looking at my ten year old tge other day and wondering if it was time to introduce her to tweezers ;) I'd do it and you have now given me confidence to book my daughter in. I wouldn't want her doing what I did at 11 and shaving them off with my dads Bic

Funny this should come up. I was looking at my ten year old tge other day and wondering if it was time to introduce her to tweezers ;) I'd do it and you have now given me confidence to book my daughter in. I wouldn't want her doing what I did at 11 and shaving them off with my dads Bic

This kind of reminds me the time when I was a so liar age and took my mums hair removal cream and slapped it onto my mono brow only to find it burning, took it off was red went straight to bed to hide from mum. Next day and its still bright red I was mortified my mum sent me to school to teach me a lesson my go was I teased for that. One of the worst moments in school along with many others! Xx

This kind of reminds me the time when I was a so liar age and took my mums hair removal cream and slapped it onto my mono brow only to find it burning, took it off was red went straight to bed to hide from mum. Next day and its still bright red I was mortified my mum sent me to school to teach me a lesson my go was I teased for that. One of the worst moments in school along with many others! Xx

Similar age***

Morning ladies & gents :)

I've had a client approach me regarding her daughter, who is 10 and gets bullied in school over her eyebrows as they are thick and grow very low as well.

I told hero could ado an eyebrow tidy just to give them a bit of definition, and only if she would be present at all times.

The question is... Would you do it? I'm quite unsure still wether I want ti do it or not, but the girl is bullied about her looks?

Its great that youre questioning wether to do it or not! I think encouraging girls to pluck & preen too young is potentially very damaging. However in this instance I would do it for the childs best interest. Its not just for aesthetic benefit its for her emotional well being also. Its a shame though that her mum cant fill her with the confidence to just say 'up yours' to the bullies, and be 100% happy in her own skin.

I would definitely do it! Poor girl is getting bullied for that. I would do a nice eyebrow tidy, nothing dramatic. Better if a professional does it rather than the girl trying to do it! I over plucked my eyebrows when I was younger and now have gaps in my eyebrows because of that.

Do it!! I used to get bullied for the same thing and my sister started plucking mine when i was 9/10 and it was the best thing she ever did! My confidence shot up! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Like the others have said, i'd only do it if someone was getting bullied, breaks my heart when kids get bullied over things like this, sadly they'll prob just pick fault in something else, bullies are vile!

Omg thank you very much for such a positive response! I was a bit worried putting this up just in case it could cause a crazy discussion :)

I told mother that it wouldn't be eyebrow shape, just a gentle eyebrow tidy so let's see now if she comes back x

I would do it.I would do eyebrows but I wouldn't do upper lips chins or faces on youngsters as this could be a hormonal problem.Be aware though you almost certainly will not be insured to treat someone so young.
As you say just a tidy.Which will not look ridiculous,which would happen if the shape were too defined on a child.

I would do it! It's either you, the professional, does it, or she ends up trying herself! Like I did ay her age and they looked far from professional lol x

The thing is, if she if being bullied they will probably pick on her for getting them done, I would do it though, just a light tidy not a shape as such.

Ps, personally I.couldn't do it as I wouldn't be insured!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if anyone would actually be insured to do it, but then if it stops a child from being picked on...

Check your insurance covers you.
Yes I would do it, if both mother and daughter wanted it and my insurance form said ok.

I have done very young girls like this. There was a group of girls from a nearby village and they all came within about a week of each other. apparently another girl had been bullying them all on facebook about their brows. I'd like to see what miss perfects looked like!

I started doing my daughters when she was 11 as we had the same problem a few boys had said she had a mono brow and it was getting her down! I just wax the centre part and take a few of the the straggly ones underneath off but not shaped as such. It has made a huge difference to her and kids can be horrible! x

Latest posts

Back