eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkalicious

Reaction score
hi all i know there are already tons of threads on this subject but i am still confused im desperately searching for the best product and training its looking like glam lashes , flirties , nouveau and jinny lash are coming out tops ... PLEASE HELP

If you would like further info on Flirties and a few others send me a PM with your contact number and i will give you a call and help where i can

I love Glam Lash. You should PM louisestherapy for infor on their training and products too.

You will get so many mixed reviews of all products so go with your gut too!

Sometimes when posting on here it makes it harder to decide as there are so many people that love so many different products.

Factor in where the training is. How much your budet for training is, who is in your budget, what is provided in training and kits what is the training and aftercare like.

Cath
x

Glam Lash xxx

Eyelash extensions are a tricky procedure so i think it's important to have as few trainees on a course as possible. Also if you are having to work on each other then it cuts into your training time.
I did an eyelash extension course and there were 8 of us on the course and 1 tutor. In my opinion that is far too many and i was very disappointed with my training.
My advice would be to call the companies up and ask how many there will be on each course and if you have to work on each other.
When you have whittled it down to a couple of companies, then maybe you can ask people who have done those courses about their experiences.

With Glam Lash the training group is small and you work on training heads then models.

xx

All very reputable. I think most people will always recommend who they trained with.

I chose Flirties because of the gut feeling I got from them. I asked LOADS of questions and they were always answered quickly.

Speak to the companies. Phone, email or PM them. Go with whomever you get the best "feeling" from.

I did my training with Halls Of Ivy. Heather trained me in Glam lash. I was absolutely over the moon with my training. There was only me and my model and two others. She even gives you the choice of going back to her if you want to do an assessment to see how you are getting on.
Im happy :) The ladies from Glam Lash are so helpful. Louise has been fantastic and it's really noce to have her on here. Good luck huni xxx

Hi, If you would like further info on Glam Lash feel free to pm me. Lou xx

I trained last saturday with Glam Lash and it was fab!! There were only 2 of us in the class with our models, Lee-Anne (our trainer) was fantastic...we learnt lots and Louise has been excellent too! Ive asked lots of questions before booking and probably was a pain :o but Louise has been there 100% and I know she still is if I have any problems, Lee-Anne gave me all her details and said I could contact her anytime so Im so glad I chose to go with them. I left on saturday feeling very confident and happy with my choice. hth.x

thanx for that i have sent my contact details to you in a message :)

remember as well that it isnt just the companies who have trainers on here that supply lash training lol:D:D
You have lots of other companies, ie Lash Perfect, I-Lash, Jinny, Xtreme, Amazing Lashes. Have a good look round xxx

remember as well that it isnt just the companies who have trainers on here that supply lash training lol:D:D
You have lots of other companies, ie Lash Perfect, I-Lash, Jinny, Xtreme, Amazing Lashes. Have a good look round xxx

This is so true, look at my tag line..... I really feel for people who just do lashes currently. (training companies will rebuff this)

But the market is now really getting damaged, with the cut price sets and the over saturation.

Daily we get people come to us (from some of the name above) with problematic lashes.

Its always the cheaper sets, 95% are mobile...................Its not something I can help with.

Choose wisely.

Su x

This is so true, look at my tag line..... I really feel for people who just do lashes currently. (training companies will rebuff this)

But the market is now really getting damaged, with the cut price sets and the over saturation.

Daily we get people come to us (from some of the name above) with problematic lashes.

Its always the cheaper sets, 95% are mobile...................Its not something I can help with.

Choose wisely.

Su x

Sue, I do hope you meant NAMES above and not name above, ie me lol:D

you cannot blame a brand for how a therapist performs their treatments, most brands will do their best to educate a therapist in the correct proceedure its up to that therapist to take the education that they receive and use it. I have had clients come from other therapists educated in other names NOT mentioned above that have damaged lashes and poorly applied extensions I cannot blame the brand used I would blame the therapist that applied the lashes poorly

Some Training companies have a lot to answer for.
They should make sure students can perform the treatment before passing them.
Also post course support seems to
be lacking with a lot of lash companies. Our students can contact us for support as many times as they wish.
Lou xx
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

... I cannot blame the brand used I would blame the therapist that applied the lashes poorly

True, some therapists just don't have skills and will never learn better.

Hi guys, can someone please recommend a good eyelash training course in london / manchester please;)

Hi, we run one in London pm me if you need details. A lot of geeks have recommended us on other threads.
Lou xx
Hi guys, can someone please recommend a good eyelash training course in london / manchester please;)

Latest posts

Back