Eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poshpinks

Reaction score
Hi guys I really need help in knowing what eyelash glue to buy, there are so many to choose from its so confusing. I have read through lots of the threads on here and if I am right in saying Hollywood and flierties lash glue are good one I and just wondering if u guy would suggest some more ? Also where is best to buy these produces as don't want to waste my money on rubbish glues. Us help is very much needed at this time please.xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Hiya hun, I use flirties glue and would recommend it. Like you said, in other posts it has been ranked a great glue. You can buy it from BeautyTrix and they are really good and shipping quickly.

I just ordered a free sample from thefe and I am going to give it a bash tomorrow :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I have used AH Francis' glue and flirties. i now use lash revolution pro+, i think its great! it is a fast setting one but it still allows for you to move. does have an odour but as do all faster setting ones! Good price with free delivery. Also heard lash perfects glue is good as comes in little indiviual bottles so doesnt go off as quick x

Flirties for me especially love the long shelf life, speed of it with a great bond and easy to work with

Lash Revolution Pro + for me

Hi hun do u use the clear or black eyelash glue hun?

Eyelash Addicts Intervention. I use it for even my sensitive clients...2 second dry time, thin consistency, long bond time, very low fume

I use black I never use the clear

hi is flirties good for a newbee? i have marvel lash but the glue isnt very good it takes to long to dry and doesnt last very long maybe a week :rolleyes:
so want to buy a new one todaay but not sure what to get x

Yes most new lashes quickly progress to the faster adhesive do I would def recommend the Flirties expert strength one from Beautytrix

Defo the flirties I have moved to this glue and have seen amuch improvement in timeing and in the look of the lashes.

Nouveau Pro 5 in Black but looking and willing to try others as long as its low vapour/odour and quick drying time xx

Latest posts

Back