EZ Flow Geeks - assistance please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eni

Reaction score
Yes, i've already tried to contact my trainer but wanted to ask here as she tends to be rather slow answering emails, and it being the silly season, I might not get a response for a week or so....

Question: Can you use the HD powders with Q monomer? For example, using HD Cover Pink with Q monomer for nailbiters?

Reason for Question: Had a nailbiter client, and what I wound up doing was mixing a custom mix for her (A Pink, Pansy, Clear, Natural and a skosh of Daffodil) and it was OK and worked for her skintone but damn, what a lot of work and now I have this custom mix that I can only use on one person really.

Help! Please?

Thanx
Nancy

Yes, Ezflow say you can use the HD powders with the Q Monomer. I've done it before and it has worked out really well. The cover pink is a lovely colour and and matches my nail well. xx

EXCELLENT! Thanx Marion :)
Nancy

I know I am too slow here, but absolutely YES!!.....and not just for the cover pink!!

I prefer to use Q monomer with HD powders....truth be told, I never took to the HD monmer,as it is too slow a set for me,but excellent for beginners.

Sounds like a nice custom blend though....what exactly is a skosh....he he he :lol:

A Skosh is a smidge which roughly translates to 1/8th of the scoop on my pro pusher.

And interesting about the HD liquid, I may need to use that for a bit cos its been hot round these parts and I've had to work much faster than I prefer.

As always, you rock! Merci!

N.

Latest posts

Back