EzFlow Monomer - Advice Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsClaws

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm very new to all of this so sorry if I sound a bit vague.

I went to a clients house today to do infills, this is her second appointment with me so I am still trying to create a good impression. However, i took with me a new unopended bottle of EzFlow Q Monomer which I had in a duplicate training kit but the consistency of it was totally different to the last one that I used. Not sure how to technically describe it but basically it was all gooey kind of like a nail polish.

I was so embarrassed that I couldnt do the treatment but in the end I soaked the enhancements off and did a french polish which she was very happy with and its taught me a valuble lesson to check my products first.

Does anybody know why this would have happened, as I say it was still sealed so nothing could have contaminated it.

:confused:

It is either old or it has been heated up and polymerised in the bottle. Has it been in your car for any length of time?? did you buy it form EZF? If you know you have been keeping it in the correct conditions and if it was an unopened bottle EZF will, I'm sure, replace it with a new bottle.

In any case it must be binned. Make sure you dispose of it as hazardous waste through your local council.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have some jelly monomer....it's been a problem with the glass bottles in the kits...transportation....semi-polymerised.....was it the one you got from Salisbury......

Cat....I have some replacements for just this situation so pop in and I'll give you one!

So sorry you had to face this situation!

Hi

I'm assuming the monomer is a 2oz size in a glass bottle (with a white seal). If so, then yes sometimes during transportation a small percentage have been known to solidify - or go gloopy.

If you purchased the kit through an authorised UK EzFlow representitive (either Grafton International or one of the sub distribution centres or educators), then they will be able to assist in replacing the bottle for you free of charge.

If you want some assistance with exchanging the monomer - ie contacting your educator or distributor, feel free to pm me.

Cheers

Derek

Hi Guys,

I went to a clients house today to do infills, this is her second appointment with me so I am still trying to create a good impression. However, i took with me a new unopended bottle of EzFlow Q Monomer which I had in a duplicate training kit but the consistency of it was totally different to the last one that I used. Not sure how to technically describe it but basically it was all gooey kind of like a nail polish.

I was so embarrassed that I couldnt do the treatment but in the end I soaked the enhancements off and did a french polish which she was very happy with and its taught me a valuble lesson to check my products first.

Does anybody know why this would have happened, as I say it was still sealed so nothing could have contaminated it.

Hi

I'm assuming the monomer is a 2oz size in a glass bottle (with a white seal). If so, then yes sometimes during transportation a small percentage have been known to solidify - or go gloopy.

If you purchased the kit through an authorised UK EzFlow representitive (either Grafton International or one of the sub distribution centres or educators), then they will be able to assist in replacing the bottle for you free of charge.

If you want some assistance with exchanging the monomer - ie contacting your educator or distributor, feel free to pm me.

Cheers

Derek
Think it will be the 4oz from the proline kits Del.

I had this happen to me when i got one of the Boogie Nights kits, EZ Flow replaced the monomer no problems for me.

Think it will be the 4oz from the proline kits Del.

Ah! No probs Cathy.....same advice applies, as you say though. Not a problem to get it swapped.

Cheers

Derek

Hi Guys,

i had exactly the same happen to me, brand new bottle, it was like jelly...
i was training with sam @ the time and she said to send it back to ezflow and they shall replace it, no problem, strange though eh..:lol:

Latest posts

Back