ezflow or nsi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snazzy jazzy

Reaction score
Hi, guys please could you help me, i am thinking of doing a gel conversion course but im not sure which company to go for ezflow or nsi?
Any advise would be great, many thanks.:)

hi ya
i'm doing my gel conversion with ezflow next month, sam biddle is coming down to cornwall, i'm also doing the gel design the next day.
if you decide to do ezflow you are welcome to join me.:hug:

probs haven't really got hang of this industry yet but what does it mean by conversion i'm a little confused as ive saw it mentioned regularly in other threads...is this the term used when you want to train in another product such as ezflow or NSI and vice versa as in training in their products each step such as gel,acrylic,ect..ect... before purchasing their products especially nail enhancement packages>?:confused:

Hi

If you can get to the conversion course in Cornwall you will have a fab time with a great educator. I have done a few courses with Sam and have learnt so much, it would be well worth the travel and if necessary juggling your clients etc to take up the offer by fairynice.

Vanessa

probs haven't really got hang of this industry yet but what does it mean by conversion i'm a little confused as ive saw it mentioned regularly in other threads...is this the term used when you want to train in another product such as ezflow or NSI and vice versa as in training in their products each step such as gel,acrylic,ect..ect... before purchasing their products especially nail enhancement packages>?:confused:

A conversion course is for tech's who have already had training but want to learn to use another company's product. The conversion training tends to be specifically product related, rather than going back over anatomy etc....

Some companies insist on a conversion before selling their products, some don't......

ahh i get the general idea vetty thanks for that ...i agree regards letting you train with them first before buying..other question is ..do the company assess you in their products and do you get some kind of certificate of recognition to what products you have trained in ect..ect.....hope i seem to be making sense my heads all over the place must be a blonde moment thingy. im just trying to get the best possible products to use and be happy with.as regards sam of ezflow in cornwall i will try and get down for that just need the exact date thank you for all your help.

jane xx

Last edited:
with OPI we deliver certification according to the product you trained with, the different l&p the diff gels, it's all a different paper.

now i get the idea and how it all works ...thank you again for the help and info xxx

Hi, guys please could you help me, i am thinking of doing a gel conversion course but im not sure which company to go for ezflow or nsi?
Any advise would be great, many thanks.:)

I really like NSI (have never tried ezflow). Why don't you order a couple of sample packs from each, test them out and see what you think? x

think i will do that noodles i agree with the samples at least that way you can pick which ones your happy with before booking a training conversion.
j x

I started out with NSI gel - I no longer use it. I use Calgel.

I tried NSI L & P and couldn't get to grips with it at all.

I tried a good few other L & P samples and try me kits and still thought I was destined never to offer L & P.

Have recently been trialling Ezflow and love it so much my conversion is booked, and for the 1st time in 5 years I am adding L & P to my service list.

hth's

hi ya
i'm doing my gel conversion with ezflow next month, sam biddle is coming down to cornwall, i'm also doing the gel design the next day.
if you decide to do ezflow you are welcome to join me.:hug:
Sam is an amazing technician and educator... Snazzy, I'd get in touch with Fairy and make a mini Geek meet of it! You can't get any better education than from Sam Biddle....so inspiring too, you have to see her work!

I haven't tried NSI, but I've trained with Ezflow and can definitely recommend it. I have also attended a workshop of Sam Biddle's and she's amazing. I very much doubt you would be disappointed, if you decide to go with Ezflow. :)

Me too Martigirl! I'm doing my conversion course with Cathie (south west) in a few weeks. I can't wait. I've always wanted to train with Ezflow but up until now an educator was quite far away from me. Best of luck on your course.

Me too Martigirl! I'm doing my conversion course with Cathie (south west) in a few weeks. I can't wait. I've always wanted to train with Ezflow but up until now an educator was quite far away from me. Best of luck on your course.
OOhhh errr that'll be me then lol....I promise you'll have a great day!

speaking of training\conversion does anyone know of who and where the educators are for Ezflow, NSI, & CND in or around the Norwich\Norfolk area ..cornwall and manchester is a bit out of my way...info much appreciated ..many thanks

j x

Hello

If you look in the Scratch Magazine Ezflow are doing a conversion free all you pay for is the kit you get the 508 brush as well free so I think it ideal the number is 0845 330 0840

Yvonne

speaking of trainingconversion does anyone know of who and where the educators are for Ezflow, NSI, & CND in or around the NorwichNorfolk area ..cornwall and manchester is a bit out of my way...info much appreciated ..many thanks

j x

The EzFlow Educator for the Norwich area is Victoria Smith who is a Master Artist Educator. 0845 330 0840 is the number to get your nearest distributor/educator.

If you go into the links section on the site you will get links to most of the distributors and information where their educators are. HTH

Thanks yvonne and isabel for replies much appreciated i'll give these numbers a call asap thanks again xxxx:)

j x

Latest posts

Back