Ezflow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
hello everyone
today i subscribed to professional beauty and got a ezflow conversion kit free with the free training. However i cannot get on their site to find out where i can do the training. I live near chester btw.
Please can anyone help
Zoe

Have you got a phone number for them hun? When I looked into it I rang them, gave them my post code and they gave me the details of my nearest trainer.:hug:

thats what i will do tomorrow. was just being impatient. or is it excited

01827 280080 some on should be able to help u directly, good luck

I did the same i cant wait to do the training day x

OMG you lucky things !:green:

there were a few other choices of free gifts, md formulations kit and a lash perfect mascara kit i think but i have stopped doing nails due to lack of confidence maybe the conversion day will help me loads and i can start doing nails again :eek:

thats the same with me kelshah. did you manage to get hold of them. i cant seem to???

i think i will try and give them a call today. Hoping I will be able to start doing acrylic nails again with a little confidence boost as I keep turning clients away.

just waiting for a reply off looby. has anyone else had any joy?

Yup Jess is correct Looby is your nearest distributor but Claire Woodcock may be a closer educator to Chester, not totally sure on the mileage! I have emailes Looby anyhow, so hopefully she will be in touch with you for your complimentary training! good luckXXXX

oohh do you know if claire is on here or do you have some contact details for her. do you know where she is based. Thanks beck

thanks so much will get onto it

just wanted to let everyone know am really excited about my training session with looby tomorrow

hi claire, i was with lou yesterday. thanks. i really enjoyed it

Latest posts

Back