Ezflow White TIPS with irridescent glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
Ezflow pink & whites with white tips!

Next on the list to master pink & white sculpting so no more horrible rubbish smile line white tips!

Loks good, you are improving.:D

if you don't want to have those straight smilelines, then why don't you buy some white tips with a little deeper smileline (eg. performance from CND, I don't know if Ezflow has a semideep smileline) and then use your white powder and follow the smileline, this way you train your productcontrol and get an eye for the smiles...

:D Thank you!
They only took me 2hours 45min LOL!
Ezflow do tips like that yes but I find them too deep as I've not been lucky enough to have someone with long nail beds yet!

I've started doing the reverse technique you know like the red glitter one i did.

I'm going to do my own tonight I think so going to extend my nail beds AND try do my own smile lines!!

woop!

Would be grateful if more people could leave me some feedback as i'm doing some more today

I think you're doing just fine! your smiles are very consistent in shape and your apex seems to be well placed. I really can't see anything out of place to critique, excellent job!

smile lines are only consistant because they are white tips lol
thank you though x

Well, from what I can see in the pic (and I am going to be brutally honest); overall they look pretty good. What I am seeing that could use some work is; I think I see some areas where the white is raised a little above the pink and vice versa. And maybe even one nail where I see the "dip" between the two colors. So maybe a little more blending before that top layer goes on to get them more "flush". And I totally agree with the earlier statement that you should buy the well less tips and still use your white acrylic to practice your product control and getting those smilies tucked up into the corners well. But like I said before, overall they look good and I would wear them.

I agree with c-c....Looks nice ans shiney etc...But the white's have too much product, well in fact the whole nail has too much product. They don't have a flow to them it's alomost here's the white and here's the pink. Also I would hate to rebalance these..because of the amount of product you have used lol

But good going just a bit of fine tuning needed

Well, from what I can see in the pic (and I am going to be brutally honest); overall they look pretty good. What I am seeing that could use some work is; I think I see some areas where the white is raised a little above the pink and vice versa. And maybe even one nail where I see the "dip" between the two colors. So maybe a little more blending before that top layer goes on to get them more "flush". And I totally agree with the earlier statement that you should buy the well less tips and still use your white acrylic to practice your product control and getting those smilies tucked up into the corners well. But like I said before, overall they look good and I would wear them.

Hiya, thank you for your comment, i think it must be the way iv taken the picture because there was plenty of pink on top of the tip.
What dya mean a dip between the two colours? I only used 1 colour?? pink...lol xx

Just looked at the pic again myself and I think i know why you think there's too much product..which there isn't cos i didn't use white acrylic i used a tip..but the problem is the tips are too big I think cos they do look like there's too much.
but that's all i can do with someone with short nails thts why i want to learn how to sculpt lol

hun you keep saying they are white tip...I didn't correctly the first time round (my bad) However something has made them high than your pink..after reading again you have used a glitter on them maybe this has been applied a bit too much?

The product is a little too much in someon the nails I can see from the angle that z3 is a little too much..and on some z2 at the sidewalls hasn't been butted up to z1 correctly, which makes it look like a gap is happening

If you choose to defend your nails in that this is maybe only because the way the camera captured them and there is no gap and not to thick etc thats your choice, but you asked for people veiws..and this is only mine from what I see :) xx

Top hand ring finger bottom hand index show that the tips are to big , you said there on short nails right ? With no free edge? Is it that you have put them on straghetend at the side Walls with file but not got right diwn there? Also could the "gap" be the tip pushed up at a slight angle from the bulbus nail bed skin where there is missing natral nail?

When you tip don't be scared to thin the tip right down with the file before you add the product , the tip is only there for shape (and the color White) so thin it down,

if I had tips this flat I would make the smile area with my file have you been shown how to do this? If not i'm sure there's a lesson somewhere on here for it,

I think the last poster "hit the nail on the head"

Maybe you applyed tips looked ok ,(didn't thin them out though)
applyed the L&p and glitter looked ok ,
then added more L&P to cap the glitter ?

I think you shuld ditch the tips get some with a nice smile and start practicing your smiles :)

I'll try to explain where I want you to look to see what I mean, but I'm not promising it will make any more sense! LOL!!
Look at both of the pinky nails carefully. Notice the shine glare on each. The upper pinky (toward the top of the pic) the glare does not go straight down the nail--it is interrupted--like there is a dip between the white free edge and pink nail bed. It does not matter that you did not use white product and pink productif you used the product separately over these two areas (like to add the glitter). Now look at the lower pinky (at the bottom of the pic) and notice the shine glare goes straight down the nail with no interruption? This is just one way you can use this type of pic to judge your own work. I hope that made sense.

Latest posts

Back