Facial range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracyq

Reaction score
Have used susan molyneux facial products and am looking for a change. Reasonably priced retail to customers and minimum outlay for myself. Must be good products preferrably with natural ingredients any suggestions:idea:thanks

Take a look at Proto-Col xxxxxx

I have just the bought Eve Taylor range and they are lovely. No minimum order value. :)

Hi - can I ask how you are finding Eve Taylor products, I am about to order them too.

Thank you ;)

Eve Taylor products are extremely popular here and affordable for the salon and retail. The greatest comments I get are how wonderful they smell and can do such a nice pampering facial with them

What makes you want to change? I went through this about 18 months ago, changed to another range, the distributor went bust and I now have a stock room full of professional products that am limited to use because I have to import from Italy to get it now! Cant get any more training and am in the process of changing skincare again. Be careful what you choose, and why you choose. Sometimes if it aint broken dont fix it.

What makes you want to change? I went through this about 18 months ago, changed to another range, the distributor went bust and I now have a stock room full of professional products that am limited to use because I have to import from Italy to get it now! Cant get any more training and am in the process of changing skincare again. Be careful what you choose, and why you choose. Sometimes if it aint broken dont fix it.

Good advice totalbeauty. You never know whats round the corner.

I wonder why you want to change from Susan Molyneux? I was under the impression that the range was very good and comprehensive.

puramed professional are currently launching in the uk the distributor is medspauk but thealready have a few agents think one has a website called salon-secrets. co .uk i this products excellent ad its huge in the states

Hi, I use Natural Elements www.essentially-yours.co.uk it is totally organic, my clients love it. I use it myself (have oily skin) and it really keeps it in check.

Eve Taylor really need to update their packaging!!

Moor Spa are nice and get positive reviews on here.

Mat

I would advise you to get some samples of different ranges. This way you can at least get a good idea of what the different products are like and get feed back from your customers too.

Latest posts

Back