Fake Bake or Sienna

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I'm doing my Spray Fake Bake course next week, but I was getting my legs waxed the other day and the lady was saying that she uses Sienna and their is a trainer local to my Mum's.

Now its got my mind wandering and wondering whats best. I've heard only good things about Sienna on this board but mixed reviews about Fake Bake Spray.

I do the Fake Bake lotion and I like that.

What do you all prefer?

I love fake bake, plus i heard through a mag there looking at doing an instant tan too soon!

But then sienna looks good too I like the fact they have a neutraliser you can spray on the skin prior to the tan.

I am looking at offering both, because sienna is impressing me at the minute, but I still love my fake bake too!

That didnt help at all did it lol! Sorry!!!

Kate

Dont know about Sienna, but Tantrick seems to be the choice of many professionals on Salon geek. I think it won a vote recently. Fake bake is also however very good, but only as good as the person appling it :rolleyes:
bit off base for me but hopefully the geeks will follow with more!

Do a search hun, there was a thread only the other day where someone had been testing out fake bake spray tan,
and i know her problems were not from application problems as i trained her and her salon partner and they both passed with flying colours hth

I am doing a Fake Bake spray tanning course at college in Feb so I'll see how that goes...it's only £25 for the course and you have the chance to buy half price liquids etc... on the day...so it all sounds good, and I am going to be doing St Tropez soon too (not spray though) at college as part of our level 3. At the moment I am using Tantrick which I have had no problems with at all, I am very pleased with it.

I am doing a Fake Bake spray tanning course at college in Feb so I'll see how that goes...it's only £25 for the course and you have the chance to buy half price liquids etc... on the day...so it all sounds good, and I am going to be doing St Tropez soon too (not spray though) at college as part of our level 3. At the moment I am using Tantrick which I have had no problems with at all, I am very pleased with it.
Will be doing fake bake with you, see ya there!!!

Sienna definately for me - their customer service is miles better than Fake Bake imho, try calling their sales lines, what a difference between the two companies!!
Tantrick is a good option too but they are seriously lacking in any retail to offer clients.....although I believe they are making changes in that direction in the future.

Tantrick do have retail products? i am sure

Sienna definately for me - their customer service is miles better than Fake Bake imho, try calling their sales lines, what a difference between the two companies!!
Tantrick is a good option too but they are seriously lacking in any retail to offer clients.....although I believe they are making changes in that direction in the future.
Tantrick do have pre care retail items and after care/top up retail products,
but yes you are right there are new products on the horizon that will benefit us and the client hth

Sienna is a fab product and their care range is great. I didn't think much of FB's customer service when I contacted them but I can't comment on their spray as I haven't tried it.

Hi, from a consumer perspective I prefer Fake Bake. I have regular spray tans so have had St Tropez, Sienna, Coco Beach, Fake Bake and Solglo. Between Fake Bake and Sienna X I preferred Fake Bake. I had the same lady spray me (using the same "gun" ?) and I had a nicer colour and coverage with the FB. (Although would say Sienna was better at NOT coming off on my sheets) HTH Linds x

hey ive worked with loads of tans and i have found sienna x the best,smells good dries fast and no streaks really easy to use aswell,use to be alover of st stropez but i am now converted,alsoo comes in 5 shades come visit me at work and get half price tan x

Well my experience with fake bake is that I went bright orange and streaky, I'm trained and so is the person who sprayed me. I have a few people ringing my salon making sure its not fake bake being honest. I use Tantrick which is my preferred choice, I havent used Sienna X but there are lots of good reports on it. However, this is my opinion based on experience of fake bake and am sure there are lots of people who havent had a problem with it xx

Latest posts

Back