Fake bake or tantrick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatgirlkel

Reaction score
I'm going on a hen weekend to Barcelona next week and want to get a spray tan done before I go...I've had a fake bake original done before and I had a green tinge after I washed it off in the morning??? I'm not sure whether I should give fake bake another go or get a tantrick done?
How dark is the tantrick autumn gold? As I want to be quite dark...
Thanks!

Tantrick autumn gold gives you a tan that looks like you have been in the med for a few weeks,
if you are naturally very pale you will go quite dark with this one,
if you have a medium to olive type skin colour naturally you will go much darker,
you not have any green at all, lol,
hth

i find tantrick so much better x

I'd go with Tantick, I've tried Fake Bake spray and let's just say I wasn't inpressed!! Hth
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going on a hen weekend to Barcelona next week and want to get a spray tan done before I go...I've had a fake bake original done before and I had a green tinge after I washed it off in the morning??? I'm not sure whether I should give fake bake another go or get a tantrick done?
How dark is the tantrick autumn gold? As I want to be quite dark...
Thanks!

If you are wanting to go dark you could try the 18%...you'll look darker when you first land on the beach than those that have already been there for a fortnight :eek::hug:

Why are these the only 2 you are considering? I use COUTURE and its a gorgeous product , gives an amazing colour and smells great!

Why are these the only 2 you are considering? I use COUTURE and its a gorgeous product , gives an amazing colour and smells great!

Many others too for that matter - Nouvatan, LA Tan, Aviva, Xen Tan, Vani-T, etc, etc...
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol there are indeed many good brands around :hug:

However given that the poster was off at the weekend of posting im sure she has been,gone and back again for some time now with whatever brand was finally chosen and hopefully with not to big a hangover :eek::lol::hug:

Ha ha ha - I saw the date after i posted and thought idiot! ah well cest la vie

Ha ha ha - I saw the date after i posted and thought idiot! ah well cest la vie

lol an easy mistake...I seem to do it all the time :eek::lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back