Fayes boys xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Just a little piccie, Fayes (aka nailsinlondon2) boys are now 6 months old and are real cuties........
Josh is a real flirt and loves the women, Sam he is the nosey one and loves to chat and Josh is the listener.......... perfect pair I say xxxx
31on_the_floor.jpg

Hope you like xxx

Sooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!

Absolubtely gorgeous!!

I love babies when they are that age, too cute :green:

xx

Hi!

There look gorgeous!Sweet little things.:hug:

Oh Ruthie they are soooooooo cute and have really grown loads since the last photo posted of them.
Another 6months and you'll probably be chasing them round the rooms Lol

Ruth they are totally gorgeous!!!!! :biggrin: ...but I'm sure u dont need telling that lol xxx

Scrumptious!! Getting broody......

they are 2 little smashers ruth......i bet they are a right handful......it doesnt seem like 6 months since you announced their birth....doesnt time fly

stanleyann

I can't believe they are 6 months already

Cathy

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Just a little piccie, Fayes (aka nailsinlondon2) boys are now 6 months old and are real cuties........
Josh is a real flirt and loves the women, Sam he is the nosey one and loves to chat and Josh is the listener.......... perfect pair I say xxxx
31on_the_floor.jpg

Hope you like xxx
they look like their Chief Gran-mama xxxxxxxxxxxxx Love 'em xx

Ruth
What lovely babies they are Beautiful

Ruby

stanleyann said:
they are 2 little smashers ruth......i bet they are a right handful......it doesnt seem like 6 months since you announced their birth....doesnt time fly

stanleyann
LOL yep but they are very good boy's..........They only cry if they are hungry or need a bum MOT............ They love traveling and come and visit me at the salon and then we have a fab lunch.............
These boys love to lunch lol..and shop.......

Chief Grandma lol thats cute Samantha xxxx

Bet Faye is sooo proud ... when she has the time to be, lol!
A real pair of cuties!
Nailsinlondon1 said:
These boys love to lunch lol..and shop.......
Yup, def 'Chief gran-mama' boys then! ... Oh have we got a new name for you here Ruth :wink2:

Oh they are so adorable! No doubt a real special Xmas this year xxx

AAAHH bless what a pair of cuties i love babies and the smell of them yummyy,

mind you bet she's got her hands full :)

Lucia
x

Hi guys thought i would pop in and see whats happening on the site,i noticed mum didn't waste time showing her boys off lol. Well what can i say my two men are growing bigger by the day, they are learning new things everyday and i love being a mum,it wont be much longer till i get them to polish a few nails. Looking forward to our first xmas together. Well just so everyone knows having twins is not as hard as it may look or what you may think, they are as good as gold they have each other for company and they only create if they are overtired, hungry or want a bum MOT as cheif gran-mama says. They love seeing grandma and grandpa DICK.........................Well enough of me rambling............. thank you for all telling me how cute my boys are its nice...... So thank you all and i will get my mum to update you with more piccys..............
will post a bit more now that i have a bit more spare time...............

love Faye,Samuel and Joshua xxxxxxxxxx

Stop it... stop it your getting me broody and thats just not fair!!!
Seriously cute!!!! They look like little angels!

they are so beautiful..........the reason why they are probably so good is because they have a good mummy

Hi Faye, hi Ruth.

They are sooo *show* cute. Can't wait to see them. Hope all is going well for you. I can imagine Richard sitting in his chair with they boys on his knees. :wink2: Grandpa Dick *lol* And if Ruthie is chief-grandma then I am chief-auntie.

Luv ya and hug ya all. :Love:

They are lovley look like they love to know whats going on to!

Real cuties!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
31on_the_floor.jpg

Hope you like xxx

Latest posts

Back