Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey there

are you aware noodles can be quite calorific?

and the coke is that full fat or diet??

Diet coke but I promise i am cutting down :lol:

These noodles were super calorific because they were good 'ol tesco value! haha, i need to find something else to have for lunch, i'm feeling chicken salad tomorrow! mmmm with that green squidgy stuff, avo... whats its face.... yummy!

whats this thing u recorded it on??? i want!!

Myfitnesspal it's an app it counts calories and so easy just scan the packet.. It's fab

Diet coke but I promise i am cutting down :lol:

These noodles were super calorific because they were good 'ol tesco value! haha, i need to find something else to have for lunch, i'm feeling chicken salad tomorrow! mmmm with that green squidgy stuff, avo... whats its face.... yummy!

lols gud gud diet coke keeps hunger away and cals down

so you need quick healthy handy meals?

lols gud gud diet coke keeps hunger away and cals down

so you need quick healthy handy meals?

Diet soft drinks are worse then full fat :( your body thinks artificial sweetners are sugar and so tgen craves more sugar x

My day ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357595000.629944.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357595000.629944.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 90
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357595017.254957.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357595017.254957.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 93
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357595031.319757.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357595031.319757.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 83
Diet soft drinks are worse then full fat :( your body thinks artificial sweetners are sugar and so tgen craves more sugar x

i hear you but diet coke totally kills my appetite and i find the caffeine leaves me buzzin

Ok so I have a hen night on 3rd of feb and have to squeeze into this!
As you can see its a wee bit snug at mo! Time to get serious!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357597034.342525.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357597034.342525.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 108
i hear you but diet coke totally kills my appetite and i find the caffeine leaves me buzzin

Got to agree with this. Fact is the full fat is still full of sugar! Actual sugar which will just bring you right up and crash you straight back down' worse than sweetners x

Ya just have to cut out the diet drinks, I know its hard but it will make a difference to yiy overall diet and wellbeing
Try fizzy water with flavours to start with. Have a cup of coffee for the buzz.
I hope you can get off diet drinks cos they are just tricking your body.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ya just have to cut out the diet drinks, I know its hard but it will make a difference to yiy overall diet and wellbeing

well my body likes the tricks they play :lol:

I think its all a case of moderation

I guess none of us have a 100% perfect diet but we have to make choices about what we will cut out and wont

and over time with trial and error the quality of the overall diet gets better

I've always drank them as I'm diabetic. I don't drink tea or coffee and no added sugar drinks are no good! I make sure I drink water in between x

well my body likes the tricks they play :lol:

I think its all a case of moderation

I guess none of us have a 100% perfect diet but we have to make choices about what we will cut out and wont

and over time with trial and error the quality of the overall diet gets better

I think my vice is diet coke. If that's it I'm ok with it. Better than mars bars or pies I suppose

I drink 1-2 cans of diet fizzys a day not coke just because I don't like it ,i know artificial sweetener are bad but on the grand scale of things I think im doing ok I don't drink alcohol or smoke :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Is anyone using fitness dvds to burn the calories at home, as an addtion to their weight loss programme? Am finding the interval training types particularly helpful. Having tried a few, I'm liking the new 'Davina Intense' and another lesser known one called '60 Second Promise.'

They certainly chomp the cals and keep on doing so for longer after the session has finished, plus the actual session itself takes less time than an hour's 'Steady state' exertion would for the same 'Rewards'! That's what I've been reading, anyway, and my HRM appears to agree.

Would be interested to hear your findings/recommendations. :hug:

I LOVE FIZZY DRINKS!!! lol but only diet, also my dentist has said i need to cut them out completely :(

Yes i do indeed need to find something healthy and filling (but yummy) for lunch x

Fizzy drinks are SO bad for you. They rot your guts (can give you ulcers) and your teeth, even if they're diet. My dentist always has a go at me for it, because I LOVE fizzy drinks. I'm trying to cut back though, I had so many over christmas.

Here's my food diary for today. It's not that typical as I normally have cereal for breakfast and soup for lunch, but I had leftovers today for lunch and crumpets for brekkie!

I've guessed dinner on what I think is in my fridge and I haven't added on my exercise points yet for salsa tonight, so that'll give me some extra calories for another snack later.

I'm using it as a guide only really, I know that 1200 is pretty low and I can eat a bit more, but I find if I don't keep a vague diary that I just think oh sod it and eat crap!

mfp 08.01.jpg

My fitness pal app its amazing and free
Anyone on there I'm lilavernon so add me x x

My fitness pal app its amazing and free
Anyone on there I'm lilavernon so add me x x

Keeps each other going, x

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I can't figure out how to add people?? I'm Nearlyslim1 x

Just been readin through this thread \and thought i would say hi. Its def easier to do things like this with support. I am trying to do it too, caffeine is my addiction. I love coffee and energy drinks or to be exact Relentless :lol: i love it, love it, love it!! You guys are all doing great xx

Latest posts

Back