Fiberglass systems, are they all the same?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex73

Reaction score
Hi there Fiber-Geeks :hug:
(notice that i'm using the American spelling, I think it makes a bit more sense actually!)
Due to the fact of Fabric# being dis-continued, :cry: , I thought it was time to get to know some other brands...

I understand that the different viscosities of the adhesives used in Fabric# are a good part of what made the system a bit special,

does this apply to all brands of Fiber/silk systems?

Can you build a decent arch with a thinner adhesive/resin?

Do the CA adhesives vary in quality (in the way that L&P varies HUGELY between some brands:irked: )

I dont really want to go trying stacks of different systems (as I did with Gel in the past), so I wondered,

which Fiber/silk systems are as good as Fabric#?
Thanks for your help, its much appreciated x:hug:

I certainly think it would be worth your while trying the INM system that Hyperion is using to replace the Fabric# system. We are all liking it and I think you can trust Hyperion to replace Fabric# with a good system and it is.

I certainly think it would be worth your while trying the INM system that Hyperion is using to replace the Fabric# system. We are all liking it and I think you can trust Hyperion to replace Fabric# with a good system and it is.
Thanks for your reply Geeg :)
Does the INM system have the three different viscosities of resin?

Is it pink? As that is one of the things which I love about Fabric#'s resins...

Would I need to re-train / will Hyperion offer any demo's in this system (please please please, lol)
thanks again x

Latest posts

Back