Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry ladies if I'm a bit late in posting this but I think I've found the perfect Mr Grey! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341571963.178744.jpg

Is a bloke allowed on the Mummy P*rn thread? :)

Anyway- if someone hasn't thought of this name for a business already, I might re-train as a nail tech.

Attachments

• FiftyShades-1.png
    FiftyShades-1.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 246
Noodle, you scare the bejesus out of me, but on this you and I are united. I have no intention of reading such poorly written twaddle either.

Agreed!

Is a bloke allowed on the Mummy P*rn thread? :)

Anyway- if someone hasn't thought of this name for a business already, I might re-train as a nail tech.

My husband said the same thing the other day, gave me a marketing idea but don't think it would be allowed with copyrights etc. Shame cos it was good :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My husband said the same thing the other day, gave me a marketing idea but don't think it would be allowed with copyrights etc. Shame cos it was good :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

How about a beauty salon named "The Inner Goddess"? That might work.

Sorry ladies if I'm a bit late in posting this but I think I've found the perfect Mr Grey! View attachment 17086

Ohh I quite think he looks suited to the job! My bf just gone to tesco to do shopping and picked me up the second to! Don't think I've ever read a book so quick I'll be gutted when I'm finished!
Btw when she talks about her "sex" is that what I think it is? I'm soooo outta touch :) x x

Yep ! Lol the author said the reason she didn't use the correct word is to show Ana's shyness and inexperience lol x

Yep ! Lol the author said the reason she didn't use the correct word is to show Ana's shyness and inexperience lol x

Think I'm in her league myself 😳x

It's Francis boulle from made in Chelsea lol

My god it's like a crime watch profile!x

I'm on the second book omg I LOVE it!!! Even my partner keeps asking what's happened x

I'm on the second book omg I LOVE it!!! Even my partner keeps asking what's happened x

Mine too, think as I keep saying mr grey this mr grey that he is thinking what is it with this guy!! X

I have just finished the 3rd book and I feel lost not having any more to read! Oh christen grey what he's done to me ha x

He's done it to all of us!.... Why oh why did I start reading these books!

I have just finished the 3rd book and I feel lost not having any more to read! Oh christen grey what he's done to me ha x

Christian even!! I'm that flustered I can't even spell!

Is it a happy ending? Im about a quarter of the way through the 3rd book and im dreading it has a sad going to need a hanky ending! Lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back