Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have to wait and see :) my eyes did actually get a little watery!

He's done it to all of us!.... Why oh why did I start reading these books!

I feel the same it's like a spell casts over you 😳x

I've hardly done anything today because everytime i get the end of a chapter something else happens! I've had to stop reading because my heart is actually pounding that Jacks just called!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Am I the only woman on the planet who's not reading this?

Perhaps I ought to though, just so that I can keep up with you guys :D

No your not i havent even heard of it...i think we need a summary :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

I've hardly done anything today because everytime i get the end of a chapter something else happens! I've had to stop reading because my heart is actually pounding that Jacks just called!

I know I really didn't expect him to ring ana! It's so addictive :) my life feels empty now I have no mr grey In my life x

I've just finished the third book. My life is empty now! What am I going to read next? I am very inspired by the authors final words "that is all...for now". Hopefully more books will come out about Christian and Ana.

I've just finished the third book. My life is empty now! What am I going to read next? I am very inspired by the authors final words "that is all...for now". Hopefully more books will come out about Christian and Ana.

Ive just started the second and read the first last week, to be honest ive only read about 15 books out of choice (which is terrible i know i was never into it) but feel like its opened up a new door for me!
Im very grateful for this thread :) x and like you i hope there will be more x

Well that's me finished and i loved it!

I'm about a quarter of the way through the 3rd book and im dreading it has a sad going to need a hanky ending!

I think it might need a hanky - for some readers. If you know what I mean.

Off to bed now for my last night of Christian. Only 20 pages left. :sad:

I seen this topic ages ago and assumed it was a hairdressing book😳. I can't believe I didn't look into it more I loved the books, the characters and the ending. Can't wait for the film now 😄

I just downloaded this to my kindle out of sheer morbid curiosity. I am pretty sure it is going to be a pile of badly written crap. But I want to see for myself.

I can't believe I have only just seen this thread!

I read all three books in 3 days flat, a book a day between clients. I'm a bit of a bookworm.

I love, love, loved all books and must admit that I haven't been really able to get in to a book since finishing the trilogy. I think I'm missing Mr Grey (and it's been a week or two since I put the last book down, I need to get over myself!).

Although I loved the books, I think the third was a little rushed. I won't ruin it for those who haven't read it yet, but I think the beginning and the ending could have had more depth and detail. Could you imagine the arguements and making up in both scenarios!

Still, I love Mr Grey, I love Ana and I can't wait for the film!!

I just downloaded this to my kindle out of sheer morbid curiosity. I am pretty sure it is going to be a pile of badly written crap. But I want to see for myself.

It's not all bad. The relationship between Ana and Christian is beautiful, deep and emotional. I laughed at them. It's just like a normal relationship with ups and downs, like a regular couple without all the fancy schamny stuff that only ever happen in fairytales.

It's not the best written set of books ever, it isn't going to win literature contests, but it kept me amused and happy for a good while.

Plus, now I'm wishng the other half would be willing to give me the world, like Christian would Ana. :biggrin:

Plus, now I'm wishng the other half would be willing to give me the world, like Christian would Ana. :biggrin:

Me too. *sigh*
I've been meaning to download Fifty Shades Freed for a while onto my kindle, but kept getting distracted. Well today, my new DVD from lovefilm came today, and inside was a thing to get a free audiobook from audible.co.uk... Guess what I chose? Fifty Shades Freed of course! I'm even more excited to get stuck in now that I didn't pay a penny for it :D

Sorry for the ramble guys but I just needed to share!

All 50 shades finished.

I am now reading Anne of Green Gables for a bit of diversity and to ensure I retain my pure and wholesome soul. :D

All 50 shades finished.

I am now reading Anne of Green Gables for a bit of diversity and to ensure I retain my pure and wholesome soul. :D

Lol!!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Read the whole trilogy in 2 days on holiday. While I can appreciate that it is not the greatest writing in the purist ideal, I have to say it was a terrific story which really drew me in.

Just finished and feeling sad :sad:xx

Latest posts

Back