Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've kept with it. It's interesting lol. But I must say I'm not loving him like you guys. I think the whole contract thing seems very....... Oh I can't think of what I mean. Demeaning perhaps? But obviously folk who are into this kind of stuff like that lol.

I find him to be a bit of an arse and I can kind of guess where the story is headed.

I mean does this kind of thing happen in real life? Contracts and all this haha!

So ive downloaded it on my Kindle and couldnt wait till my hols to start reading it, im upto the bit where she stays at his house for the first time :eek: oh my god, a contract?!?!

So, what would you do?, say it was Bradley Cooper Planky, would you sign his contract?!?! :)

was anyone else a little disappointed when she mentioned he had copper hair? I had an image of a George Clooney type look until then....

Haaaaaa my exact thoughts !! Gutted!!! Hoping they don't cast somebody with " dark copper " hair , I will be just as disappointed as I was when Robert pattinson was cast as Edward !!! X

I just want to know what the darn books about!!

I've kept with it. It's interesting lol. But I must say I'm not loving him like you guys. I think the whole contract thing seems very....... Oh I can't think of what I mean. Demeaning perhaps? But obviously folk who are into this kind of stuff like that lol.

I find him to be a bit of an arse and I can kind of guess where the story is headed.

I mean does this kind of thing happen in real life? Contracts and all this haha!

Keep going lolly my inner feminist was practically screaming where you are in the book but it gets better!

Google or wikipedia it lovely :)

X x x

Just started the first one myself cant wait to get into it. These books are being talked about everywhere!and sold out in alot of shops :D

Keep going lolly my inner feminist was practically screaming where you are in the book but it gets better!

Google or wikipedia it lovely :)

X x x

If you are telling me to google if it happens in real life then god no! I think I'll leave it at that. It was a rhetorical question then haha!

I do feel like a feminist! I feel like if she was my friend I would slap some sense into her. Very fitting with the book lol ;).

So ive downloaded it on my Kindle and couldnt wait till my hols to start reading it, im upto the bit where she stays at his house for the first time :eek: oh my god, a contract?!?!

So, what would you do?, say it was Bradley Cooper Planky, would you sign his contract?!?! :)

Yes a contract! Bloody hell!

If you are telling me to google if it happens in real life then god no! I think I'll leave it at that. It was a rhetorical question then haha!

I do feel like a feminist! I feel like if she was my friend I would slap some sense into her. Very fitting with the book lol ;).

Pmsl... God no lolly i was telling perfect pinkies to google what the book was about lmao!

I know ana was driving me mad just keep reading she gets a backbone part way through the book.... Thank god!

Pmsl... God no lolly i was telling perfect pinkies to google what the book was about lmao!

I know ana was driving me mad just keep reading she gets a backbone part way through the book.... Thank god!

Haha I was like are you maddd?

Well I'm 50% through now and all she bloody does is cry lol.

Yes i was anoyed lol. Im going to ignor it. And still think hes a blonde lol.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

What do you guys think about the fact it is apparently a "twilight rip off"?

Assuming you all know it started off as twilight fan fiction. I haven't read twilight so I have no idea?

Yes i was anoyed lol. Im going to ignor it. And still think hes a blonde lol.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Yep Im thinking dark sandy blonde , it sounds very sad that I've done this ( not my idea!!!) but type Christian grey into google and take a look at some of the potential actors , just saying , dark hair is a no no !!! ;)

Hell yeah!!!!! :D :lol:

I've actually changed my mind, I adore Bradley but he's a bit too old for Mr Grey. Google Henry Cavill, now HE fits the description!!!! *where's a drool smiley when you need one?!*

Oh and Lolly, keep reading :wink2: Reserve judgement on that bit for now.......

These books were next on my list. I started reading the Game of Thrones books last week when season 2 finished and wanted to read them all. I think I may need to put them aside for Mr Grey.

O.M.G
There's gonna be a film?! I cant wait lol!i bought the three on saturday and im now halfway through the 3rd now.i think they're amazing!
Chrisitian Grey might be complex but there's something about that man,id sign the contract haha!

Have just finished Book 2. Just about to start Book 3 now. Why do I have a horrible feeling this isn't going to end well?? :sad: I have been in tears already Lol!! Not quite sure how I'll fill the void after this book finishes, going to have to hunt for a real gripping read to satisfy my lack of Mr Grey every day :wink2:

I have just got the first one so looking forward to winging my way through it :) xx

Latest posts

Back