Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at getting this on my kindle but had a look at the reviews which said it was pants, then my mate said it was great..... Do I or don't I?

Yessss do it. It was 5 stars originally and then when it went mental you got people having a whinge..
Yes she does say inner goddess maybe a bit to much, its not like the best book everrr!! But you still get engrossed in it and fancy the pants off mr grey. I thought it was a good read :)
God i cant wait for the film..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I started reading the first book a couple of weeks ago and read about the first 8 chapters and then never finished it.
Maybe I may finish it sometime. I have all 3 to read but can't get into it at the moment.

I just thought I'd mention that a very well known supermarket had all three in and was a good deal x

Think I need to get these on my Kindle for my holiday!

ive just downloaded the trilogy!!

My insomnia is back geekies so earlier tonight i downloaded on ibooks for £2.99!

Ok im forty odd pages in and so far not massively impressed :( its a bit mills and boon so far lmao! Shes getting right on me nerves! Eeeeep dont tell me off ;)

However i do like grey :) actually even more so as ive heard rumours ian somerhalder (check out my avatar) may play him in the movie.... oooooh my!

Still im sticking with for the time being ;) x

haha! I thought this was a thread about some kind of new shellac colour or something! lol

I've fallen in love with this book (and Mr grey)! I've been completely suckered in and my kindle is attached to me.
I read a bit it to ny other half last night and he was shocked to say the least! Very graphic but so addictive x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Well I finished the first book and the end made me cry!! Can't wait to get the other 2 delivered today. I don't think the book is rubbish really, if you strip back the rude stuff, I actually liked the story, I want to know more about why he is the way he is and the book made me literally LOL, giggle, smile and cry the whole way through. The emails between them making me smile the most.

No, it's no Jane Austin or other such great reads but it's entertaining and I couldn't put it down. I've heard the next 2 books are a bit repetitive and not so good but everyone has different views on these things. I shall report back soon :wink2: :D

Oh and I think I'm going to start a campaign that Bradley Cooper should actually play Christian in the movie. Oh my :Love: :Love: :Love:

I heard its micheal fassbender playing him.. Google him ;)

My friend is donating all three books for me to read on holiday in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to read them as I've heard such good reviews!!!

I heard its micheal fassbender playing him.. Google him ;)

Tbh, there's rumours of lots of different people flying about, as I've also heard that Ryan Gosling was set to play him too, as well as a few others including Robert Pattinson or whatever his name is. But the name I WANT to hear, is Bradley Cooper :D I'm going to start a petition :lol:

I love Michael Fasbender. He is amazing. Haven't even started the books yet but I'd love it to be him.

Amazing books! Love them and LOVE Mr Grey ;) Im hoping it will be Ian Somerhalder to play him :D

They're on my kindle waiting to be read!! :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Tbh, there's rumours of lots of different people flying about, as I've also heard that Ryan Gosling was set to play him too, as well as a few others including Robert Pattinson or whatever his name is. But the name I WANT to hear, is Bradley Cooper :D I'm going to start a petition :lol:

Oooooh Bradley Cooper, im with you on that one!

Just googled Bradley Cooper. Yep, that's exactly how I imagine Mr Grey! :Love:

I have heard so many good things about these books I think I will have to buy them now.

Great books on 3rd one they keep you hooked 😊

Latest posts

Back