First Attempt at IVF!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wishing all the best for you!!!
I had 5 x mc's before my first child. I despaired of ever having one. I could get preggers easy enough, it was the 'keeping' that was a problem for me.

All my appendages are crossed (fingers & toes, and knees) for you, and sending you the best karma there is.

Giant :hug: and keep us posted.

STAY RESTED
xx

Hope all your wishes and dreams come true very, very soon. Good luck darling!

honey30 said:
hi everyone.

theresa,

very best of luck with the IVF, i like many of the lovely ladies on here have been through it with 2 ICSI's and 3 DIUI's so know what you are going through, i cant reccomend the site fertilityfriends high enough, i dont know how i would have got through this last year without the help and support of everyone there.

do you know when the E/C and E/T will be yet?

are you planning to work through the 2ww or take it off?

do you know about the pineapple juice and brazil nuts?

we had our last DIUI in march/april and it was another BFN for us but after going through the 5 cycles we had a natural BFP 1 month afte our last BFN, it took us a while to beleive after going through everything we had.

what meds are you on?, ive only every had menogon

very best of luck

feel free to pm me anytime.

xdebsx

Tell me more about pineapple juice and brazil nuts!!

It's really heart wrenching to hear of all the difficulty some people experience in trying to get pregnant - keeping all things crossed for you.

I had problems trying to conceive with my second child, and was put on chlomid for 6 months, came of and was waiting for IVF when, bingo got pregnant!

My elder brother and his wife had IVF as she had chronic endometreosis, she fell on first cycle - their little boy is going to be 2 in November. They called him Theo because is means gift of god.

So good luck for your little "theo". :hug:

Hi All

Went on Clomid for 10 months and unfortunately it had very little impact on my hormonal imbalance - in fact it has appeared to make it worse, so therefore the only option left is IVF.

x x x

:hug:

good luck with everything and try not to stress to much, hope all goes well for you
anne xx

Hi,

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. I had my son from my 2nd cycle of IVF after 5 years of treatment. None frozen though so he is my one and only. Other than fertilityfriends, this site is good too for support and info
http://www.may-b-baby.co.uk/bbv2/bbBoard.cgi? and www.ivfconnections.com

Good luck and will be following your journey with everything crossed for a BFP!

Take care
Clare
x

good luck with everything!! :biggrin:

wishing you every success hunny
hope it works out for you
xx thinking of you xx

I wish you all the luck in the world
just focus on doing nails for a while,
it workt for me I am now 16 week pregnant after my 2x Icsi

:hug:
maggie

Good luck hun to the both of you, ive been down this road n its a tough one,just remember everyone on here is rooting for you,all the best:hug:

Well - so far so good.

Had a progress scan on Tuesday and all is going well so far.

Follicles are developing well and having another progress scan tomorrow. If al goes to plan should be having my egg collection on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Just getting a bit fed up of all the bruises from the hormone injections.

Will continue to keep you all posted.

Good luck, hope you're feeling well.:hug:

glad all is going well hunny xxx good luck for next week xx

Good luck, hope you're feeling well.:hug:

Thanks Yvette - I am suprised how well I do feel. Especially as I have been doing more full time hours in a local salon this week. I was having a few head aches when I first started with the injections but they appear to have stopped now. Just a bloated tummy and those bloody bruises.

Have you tried witch hazel, it won't effect the treatment, but'll bring out the bruises.

I feel for you hunny xxxx

Have you tried witch hazel, it won't effect the treatment, but'll bring out the bruises.

I feel for you hunny xxxx

never thought of witch hazel - just wish the bruises wouldnt happen at all.

Having to take multivitamins, folic acid and asprin as well as drinking 2 litres of water every day its ever lightly I feel bloated on top of all those extra follicles I am sprouting!

hi oey,

glad to hear that the injections are going well, where are you injecting, my d.h did mines in my bottom and although i bruise very easily i didnt bruise much at all, have you got a sore tummy yet? mine started to get sore on the 2nd week of the injections cos the follies were getting bigger .

glad its going well.

xdebsx

I always injected in my tummy, didnt get any bruises there. Always froze the area first though with a bag of frozen peas lol. Good luck for EC!

Clare
x

Latest posts

Back