First attempt at nail art - opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
I've had the afternoon to myself and have finally sat down and tried to do a bit of nail art - would like to hear opinions and hints please!

I've had the afternoon to myself and have finally sat down and tried to do a bit of nail art - would like to hear opinions and hints please!
Hi, i am thinking about learning nail art myself and i can tell you that i would be very happy if the result of my first attempt was as good as this! Well done you, carry on practising. I am impressed!!:lol:

They r looking good, keep it up. xxx

Actually girls, can you help me? Which brushes do you think I should buy to learn doing nail art? and is there a good book out there to help beginners?:!:

Very nice, looks like you had some fun! :)

Actually girls, can you help me? Which brushes do you think I should buy to learn doing nail art? and is there a good book out there to help beginners?:!:

Nail art brushes: Nail Art Brushes - Nail Systems International(UK)

Books:

Nail Artistry by Jacqui Jefford: Nail Artistry (Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority/Thomson Learning (Paperback)): Jacqui Jefford: Amazon.co.uk: Books From basic to advanced nail art

The Art of Nails by Jacqui Jefford: The Art of Nails: A Comprehensive Style Guide to Nail Treatments and Nail Art: Jacqui Jefford: Amazon.co.uk: Books This book is quite advanced but beautifully photographed.

Books below good all rounder for all nail treatments including sections on nail art:

Encyclopedia of Nails by Jacqui Jefford: Encyclopedia of Nails (Habia City & Guilds): Jacqui Jefford, Anne Swain: Amazon.co.uk: Books

The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman: The Complete Nail Technician (Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority): Marian Newman: Amazon.co.uk: Books

hope that helps

anne xx

these are really good especially for a first attempt, keep your imagination going and you will always be on top
adell

A great first attempt well done hun x

You have some nice designs there :) The key to getting better and better is practise practise and more practise.

I like these, they're really good.
If you google 'nail art tutorials' you'll find some really good pages.

They look really good hun...x

Latest posts

Back