Fish Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hi

I need advice ..

My client came today for a MINX pedicure - she assumed it was a full pedicure and the application of MINX..I clarified it was prep, cuticle work and file.

She said had she known this, she would have gone for a fish pedicure at her local salon before MINX application as she has voucher for a fish pedicure and wonders if MINX on her toes would be affected, if she were to book an appointment this weekend or next week? I never had a fish pedicure so I don't know how it works..

I assumed it would affect her MINX as i thought fish nibbles on dead skin but I thought i would check it with you first..

Can anyone clarify for me please?

Thank you very much.

xxx

Minx will be fine. You just can't go in the tank within the first 24 hours of having minx or any toe treatment done. I've had it done twice wearing minx and absolutely fine xx

When I was at proffesional beauty in manchester last year a lady was having a fish pedicure and she had minx on her toes. I asked about this and was told it was fine.:biggrin:

I had a fish pedicure a few months back & on my toes I had silver minx with Swarovski crystals all over the silver Minx big toes and........... the little buggers bite away at one big nail & the whole Minx with crystals came off in one piece, I glued it back on the next day, so was not a problem. I would think the Minx would be fine just maybe avoid encrusting them with crystals :lol::lol::lol:

My client came today for a MINX pedicure - she assumed it was a full pedicure and the application of MINX..I clarified it was prep, cuticle work and file.

Dont you just hate that?
We spend time on our websites, make sure all the information is on our pricelists THEN the odd client never reads it & assumes the treatment includes something it doesnt :rolleyes:
Lets just hope she is not ASSUMING the fish are going to give her a full pedicure! :biggrin:

Lol!!! I can picture fish with brushes applying polish now

Excellent thank you so much geeks, I will tell her to go ahead!

To be honest I should have clarified clearer on my website what MINX pedicure involves..

Thank you xx

Lol!!! I can picture fish with brushes applying polish now

Ha ha :lol::lol:

Excellent thank you so much geeks, I will tell her to go ahead!
To be honest I should have clarified clearer on my website what MINX pedicure involves..
Thank you xx

Why not just call it Minx Toes & Minx Fingers, this is what I think most advertise it as, then Minx with Pedicure for the full works (all with a little description) x

Emma!

Thats true I never thought of that - rightio i am going to update my website now!

Thank you! xx

You are welcome x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back