Flattering tunics for the 'curvier' tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
I have been looking at loads of tunics because I thought if I could wear lightweight tshirt under one I might get away with just one for the event (is that skanky? Should I have two?) as I dont know it would get any much more use than that for a good while. What style to the curvier Geeks amongst us have? What colour do you tend to go for also?

I think I'll get a longer length skirt as uniform trousers just dont do it for me. Have to say I am struggling a bit still with what to wear in the daytime.

I am quite curvy and big up top and therefore go for an open neck (not high up as this makes the chest area look larger) also one whre the buttons do up 3/4 of the way across the torso to give the illusion of a smaller shape.
I have a deep pinky/plumy colour.
hth
xx

Always wear black.
Mind you I always say that mate:lol::hug:
I love black it goes with EVERYTHING xxx

Always wear black.

You definately can't go wrong with black! xx

I wear a white polo with black trousers, and I am definitely in the curvier category...................in fact I am the curvy category:eek:

Always wear black.

yeah, exept nail dust :lol:

have you thought about an apron over a shirt and trousers/skirt.

lechat have an official apron and so do ezflow.
you could find something similar in a smart design perhaps ?

have you thought about an apron over a shirt and trousers/skirt.

lechat have an official apron and so do ezflow.
you could find something similar in a smart design perhaps ?

I remember my nail lady in Oslo had a great CND apron, I've never seen another tech wearing an apron though. I could look into that. :hug:

I remember my nail lady in Oslo had a great CND apron, I've never seen another tech wearing an apron though. I could look into that. :hug:

I've got Creative polo shirts in black,which I wear with black trousers, a couple of tunics from health & beauty wear, which I've shrunk out of so they are too big and an EzFlow apron I wear when doing pedi's as I get stuff everywhere.

I will be wearing a black tunic, which had my name & company name embroidered on it, and a pair of black trousers - I'll be a skank and wear these for the 2 days!:lol:

I'll be a skank and wear these for the 2 days!:lol:

I'm relieved, I simply cant afford to buy two outfits anyways :lol: (and you're no skank!) :lol:

If I could get away with very black jeans and a top or tunic I'd be sorted as I have black jeans and I have spotted a black tunic I do actually like thanks to a Geeks pm earlier. Those are what I usually wear for smart occasions seeing as I'm a jeans girl through and through. I've tried on quite a few pairs of trousers now (The Next courier is fast becoming my most regular caller) but they are just not comfy.

I think I've been out of the work loop for too long, 16 and a half years, smart is proving to be a challenge! :lol:

Latest posts

Back