Flicks and Dots Beginners Nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandi Fantastic tut. Great idea and so simple to do. Looks awesome too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks heaps, it was really easy to follow and a great staring point for me.

xoxox.

Thankyou very much for this, I'm just starting out trying to do nail art, and can never seem to get things looking right lol so this was alot of help.
Simple design but looks really good!!! I love it :)
Thanks again xxxx

great tutorial. Looks really good, i'll give it a try and post on here and see what everybody thinks. Won't be as good as yours though!

Thank you for the fab tut, Im learning at college and sometimes get stuck for ideas, I am going to have a go at this one, Are the nail hands that you used any good..??, Because I was going to buy one but wasnt sure..x:)

Thank you for the fab tut, Im learning at college and sometimes get stuck for ideas, I am going to have a go at this one, Are the nail hands that you used any good..??, Because I was going to buy one but wasnt sure..x:)
Thank you :hug:

The nail trainer is a fantastic learning aid and is great when you want to practice art etc without 'messing up' your own nails :wink2:
Definitely worth buying one!

This is great, thanks. Are you able to show how you do flowers also??

:o

Latest posts

Back