Foot Spa or no foot Spa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Just wondering if you all use foot spas or if you just used pedicure bowl and why?

I used to use a foot spa but found it very hard to clean etc! So I now use a pedi bowl I personally find it more hygienic but I guess it's down to personal preference xx

I use the Footsie Bath. It's a spa but also super easy to clean. I love it! :)

Love footsie spa, disposable liners you just throw away! Clients love the sanitation factor

Sent from my MB200 using SalonGeek

I use the Footsie Bath. It's a spa but also super easy to clean. I love it! :)

Are they widely available I'm going to have a look I think that's fab! Xx

Are they widely available I'm going to have a look I think that's fab! Xx

Not in this country at the moment they arnt.Stocks out everywhere i wonder whether they are updating them or something.
I have just been bought a beautiful resin bowl from Ellisons it looks like stone is brown on the outside and aqua blue on the inside, it looks heavy but is very light and has a platform across the top they can rest their feet on i love it.

Hiya..
I origionally used a foot spa.. then i used a wooden pedicure bowl...
The only reason I changed was becuase my foot spas used to break as i think they probably had too much useage..
However I loved the pedicure bowl as its more hygenic, much easier to clean ect.. but this cracked... not sure why!
So i went back to a foot spa and my clients where much happier. They love the masage and the bubblin they get from a foot spa! I want a footsie bath next :)

Just to let you know, the only thing the Footsie bath really does is lightly vibrate, no bubble action. I was a little let down by that, but clients are willing to go without bubbles as long as they know the sanitation factor:)

Sent from my MB200 using SalonGeek

Pedicure bowl with disposable liners for me !!
Thought about a Footsie, but no one had any in stock !

I have a Belava bowl with disposable liners- my customers really like it! It's great for mobile(very light) and hygienic.

I saw on eBay Footsie Spa today.... Too expensive for me now but one day... Who knows. Go on eBay and look for Essie Footsie Spa.

Good luck

I have a Belava bowl with disposable liners- my customers really like it! It's great for mobile(very light) and hygienic.

I saw on eBay Footsie Spa today.... Too expensive for me now but one day... Who knows. Go on eBay and look for Essie Footsie Spa.

Good luck
They are expensive, so are the liners since you can only buy them in 100 pack. My clients love the sanitation tho :)

I just treated myself to a Footsie Bath from thenailcompany.co.uk about a week ago. It vibrates and also heats up - my hubby was very impressed. It was quite expensive but as it's designed for every day salon use I'm hoping it will last me quite a long time!

I use the footsie spa, it's fab, they are expensive but they are worth the money and they are very hygienic as you just change the disposable liners that fit inside the spa, brilliant I love mine

Wooden pedi bowl.. Easy to clean etc. And does look nice as it goes with my room.. But pretty heavy!!
Like the sound of the footsie spa thow :):)

Latest posts

Back