Forget me NOT!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fay

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone ever got to a clients and realised they have totaly forgotten something you need to carry out the treatment!!

xxxx

yes!!!

I'm quite new to this and I am still quite nervous and rushng about all over the shop. I went to a clients house or a manicure and when i got there my hert sunk as i had not brought any nail polish apart from base coat, top coat and french. You hve no idea how relived i ws when she wanted a french lol phew... Have you forgotten something yourself? x

Omg how lucky was that for you!!:)

I once went for a wax and i always heat my wax before i leave, got there and realised id put my wax pot in but left the cable at home so couldnt plug it in :eek:!! lucky for me though its a nursing home thats just up the road from me so could nip home before anyone realised!! phew!!

xx

Hi yes I went to a spray tan client and forgot the solution, again very lucky, was only the next village so dashed home!!x

when i was training in nails i once forgot to take my brush to do acrylic nails! luckily i was only 5 Min's from home so i went back and got it, i was so embarrassed! x

isnt it just the worse feeling though when you first realise!! your stomach sort of lurches and you keep searching even when you no for sure its not there:rolleyes:!!!

xxx

i've gone out without my wax....again luckily i was only halfway there - ended up being about 5 mins late - its so embarrasing - think i am going to do a checklist for each treatment and laminate it so i don't have to think about what i need!!

I have forgotten my UV lamp once, had to get my other half to bring it to me oh, and last week I forgot my most used blow dry brush, luckily just up the road from me so one of the kids ran it up !

Mind you I don't think thats so bad as what I have done now !

I have got a name and phone number booked in and have no idea who she, what she's having done, or where she lives! how embarrassing I'm gonna have to call her and ask what I have booked her in for !!!:eek:

My first ever nail client.... I forgot my brush!
Not sso lucky for me, I had left it at my mum's - who lives 2hrs away :eek:

I was devastated.... and my client was very p'd off! :cry:

I've never forgotten it since :lol:

yes!!!

I'm quite new to this and I am still quite nervous and rushng about all over the shop. I went to a clients house or a manicure and when i got there my hert sunk as i had not brought any nail polish apart from base coat, top coat and french. You hve no idea how relived i ws when she wanted a french lol phew... Have you forgotten something yourself? x

lol...oh no !!!! you were lucky thats the sort of thing that happens to me. I rush about and forget the most important things. your post made me giggle...

I did a nail art party for about 10 little girls. Polished the birthday girl, applied nail art with acrylic paint and then realised I had left my topcoat at home!

Luckily the mother saw the funny side and had some of her own to lend me but I was so embarrassed. I gave the mum a free manicure to make up for it :green:

Just last week I did a mani and pedi and forgot the nail bath. Simple elementary yet essential piece of kit and I forgot the cotton wool! What was so irirtating about it all was that I had laid it all out earlier to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything as I hadn't done one for ages. Luckily she had just had a baby and had cotton wool coimg out of her ears and I borrowed a plastci bowl for soaking her cuticles but I hinestly could have shot myself I felt so stupid! And to make it worse I do have everthing I need on a list in a folder and still I left it all behine goddammit!:lol: Lx

Lol when i was training i would do homers for practice and to make some extra money, I had a lash tint client and realised after i had put cotton wool etc under eyes that I had forgot the peroxide! On a seprate occasion I did nails and brought the wrong acrylic powder.. i brought the empty one instead of the new one lol lol lucky for me my sister saved the day! :lol:

Yes, but may i had it was not long after i started up.

I was waxing a clients lower legs. We were talking that much that i forgot to turn her over and wax the backs of them....you would have thought she would have noticed or at least said something but no she didn't. Needless to say i never saw her again after tht!!!....:smack:

isnt it just the worse feeling though when you first realise!! your stomach sort of lurches and you keep searching even when you no for sure its not there:rolleyes:!!!

xxx

You're right you do. All the while bleating "i'm positive i'd put it in here!!" when you know damm fine well its sitting on your kitchen table!!...haha

Latest posts

Back