Found this nail art site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
THEY ARE VERY WAY COOL
I LOVE THE COLORS AND THE DESIGN AWESAMM
LOVE THE VERY PRETTY

She is very good!! Beautyful work..:)

:eek:wow I would love this lady to do a set of nails for me she is amazing:lol:

I am so hopeless to nail art myself so it never stops to amaze me when sombody is able to due nail art like this :cry:

[email protected] email her to get info on her dvd's she sells. You can see her tutorials at myspace. once on myspace go to: nail tech connection.
She is awesome! Did you know that she has only been doing nails for 1 1'2 years! She lives in ukraine. works at home and practices into the wee hours of the morning. She has inspired me soooooooo much! I do way more art on my nails now and everywhere I go people want to see them. sometimes they take pictures! I practise all the time now cause I want to be just like her
When I grow up!

Her art is beautiful, she is amazing, you can see some of her videos at YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. in search type cosmozoner, you would be amazed.

[email protected] email her to get info on her dvd's she sells. You can see her tutorials at myspace. once on myspace go to: nail tech connection.
She is awesome! Did you know that she has only been doing nails for 1 1'2 years! She lives in ukraine. works at home and practices into the wee hours of the morning. She has inspired me soooooooo much! I do way more art on my nails now and everywhere I go people want to see them. sometimes they take pictures! I practise all the time now cause I want to be just like her
When I grow up!

1.5 years, you've gotta be joking me...seriously?! Can you give the exact url of her myspace page pls? Thanks!

HI CHECK THESE OUT
NAIL PEICEING I LOVE THE SHAPE OF THE NAILS
I THINK THEY ARE COOL:)

[URL="http://www.indianchild.com/nail_art.

Last edited:
Hey
ou have a dead link there!:confused:

yes trying to fix it sorry

liked the nails! looked time consuming. :eek:

yes it looks likt it took a long time but they are cool looking

Liliya's designs often take 3 to 4 hours, and she charges around 300.00 us
I wish I could find clients to sit for that long and were willing to pay for what it was worth!

I love the nail art. i wish i had the time to practise as much as she does.

I will have to make time. I will be definitely looking at her site again though, excellent inspiration.

this is the goood nail art....very very goood!! she is a real artist.....!!

hi girls =) thanks for comments about my work =) :lol:

kisses

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, they're good ! mind you, i am always on the look out for nail art for a normal working length nail instead of a long nail ? any ideas welcome !

Latest posts

Back