Foxy MINX Beyonce!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
Wooooo Beyonce on This Morning sporting some STUNNING MINX'S :green:

I am so impressed!!! Anyone see it??

Yes I noticed them too really did look fab.

OMG no I didnt see it - gutted!
I did see her on strictly come dancing and I'm SURE she was wearing them then!
Which ones did she have on?
I've actually just done mine with my new lamp in snakeskin - they're AWSOME - I'm loving them!!!
Just gonna see how they wear as I'm a serial trasher but I'm really hoping they're gonna be my personal nail solution!
I'll keep you posted!
Well spotted though mate - you could almost be called a nail pervert like me ( its what my stepsons girlfriend calls me ) !!!!!!
Catcha later
Big hugs jayneym XXXX

awww I missed This Morning too but I saw Strictly and yep, I have to agree she was wearing them on it. I'd love to be able to buy the kit but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the mo :irked:

They looked great ! Silver lightening I recon, and I think they must have been over gel or acrylic as they were a lovely length.

Must get practicing, I want these babies to last 2 weeks !!!!

I'll keep you posted!
Well spotted though mate - you could almost be called a nail pervert like me ( its what my stepsons girlfriend calls me ) !!!!!!
Catcha later
Big hugs jayneym XXXX

Nail Pervert!! LOL how funny!!!:green:

i havent watched it yet but i did record it but for those who missed it go on to there website as im sure you'll be able to see it.
thats how i saw the kerry katona interwiew.x

awww I missed This Morning too but I saw Strictly and yep, I have to agree she was wearing them on it. I'd love to be able to buy the kit but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the mo :irked:

I know how you feel. Such a great service to add on, especially just before Christmas.

another Celeb wearing minx at the moment....some of you may not have heard of her yet lol, (because I hadn't untill I noticed her minx nails on loraine kelly the other morning )
But my daughter has been talking about her tonight saying all her mates are well into her and her music at the moment is
Lady GaGa.......
Lady Gaga : Review : Minx Nails

Theres a couple of shots of her fishnet minx nails on her latest video..

So if anyone comes asking for lady gaga nails.... you know what they mean now :green:

(God I feel old :rolleyes:)
But my daughter is quite impressed that I can do them ...so one daughter brownie point coming my way lol

EDIT...I have removed the link, I have no idea why its being naughty lol...could it be my pc ????

Last edited:
my comp security doesn't like that you tube link...just be careful peeps..

My comp security won't let me view it :irked:

lady ga ga's nails look amazing in her video. She's being tipped for the next big fashionista! Big crazy for me but she looks good! For all you minxers out there these celebs must be helping business? I think li lo had minx nails the other day!

Becki xxx

ps. anyone in Bedford a minxer?

Latest posts

Back