Free Dried Flowers... Yes Really!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a lot of wild flowers just wither they dont press very well at all.

myself and glo tried lots and lots.

Saw this post and sent an email the other. Have been thinking on and off about whether to try the flowers so thought a freebe trial pack would be ideal......

Not to be. i got catalogue today with a little bag stuck to the front containing 3 nail tips, a few stars and some yellow dots - not a flower in sight :cry:

oh nooooooooo!!!!!!!!! i got mine today a sample of red dried flowers(which im wearing now over a clear sculpt which i dead pleased with) and a bag of stars hearts and a few tips so i think you must have dipped out somewhere perhaps they didnt put them in if it was me id send them another email

When I got the ad, it did say 'while stocks last' so they could have run out.
However, a phonecall wont hurt just incase yours fell off the catalogue (I got the same items that Nikki did).
If you get no joy with them, PM me your addy... I have a few 'homegrowns' left that you can play with.

Yeah I got mine too...the catalogue is great...some nice nail art bits xxx

i have ordered mine too - dont wanna miss out on a FREEEEEEEBIE!

Ambx

Thanks Glo, just ordered mine as well - can't wait to check out the nail art stuff in the catalogue

Just received my catalogue - no free flowers sadly but some cute little hearts and they seem to have some fun bits in the catalogue so worth getting anyway xxx

Yep, No free flowers in mine either. hmmmmmmm

I got flowers and a wee bag containing some micro dots and mini stars with a couple of coloured tips. The flowers arent the prettiest I have seen (I like the natural look) thought they might look different once they are applied. The catalogue has a lot of tempting things doesnt it? Very reasonably priced, I was eyeing up a nail station - anyone else like them?

I got mine yesterday and I too received the free flowers, they are the red ones, they are quite big but not to complain they are fab 4 free.
I was looking through the catalogue and there was a few things that caught my eye, firstly on one of the separate sheets there was a heated mani bowl that you can use for soaking off, looked cool and reasonable price (has anyone got one of these?) and I liked the look of those hollow hearts and stars!

got mine today - no flowers for me either.... got some little dot things and a few tips... bet they wonder what on earth is going on with all the sudden interest in catalogues?? pmsl x

got mine today, no flowers but was pleased got 4 nail different nail tips wich included a green one some stars and dots. great catalogue too. fab xxx

emailed for mine yesterday so hope to get it soon,

I got mine today and I got pretty little red flowers (anyone think they just mistakenly over-ordered? Lol, just kidding, if anyone at sina is reading this, they look fab and I can't wait to try). I also got some tips, french, natural and all arty and some pretty pink and purple stars.

Stamps feet..........No flowers, But 4 tips, some pearls and stars.

got mine today and got tips, flowers, stars and squares
im a happy little bunny

Lellipop said:
Stamps feet..........No flowers, But 4 tips, some pearls and stars.

Ahhh...lell pm me your addy and you can have mine....my clients wont have them. xx

Glorsclaws said:
Peeps just had a proper look through the catalogue. I recognise some of these flowers and they come up waaay too big.
Dawn (Gracy) and I, road tested quite a few that are on display here, and although v. pretty they were too large.
Please be careful if you decide to order.
2,3,4,5,9,10,12,13,18,20 & 22 are all good sizes.
26 while a fab little Pansy (viola) is only any good if youre prepared to sit and trim the edges ... very time consuming, though it does look good.

Thanks for that e-mail
you gave us i e-mailed them and recieved my copy this morning

Hi

I got my copy yesterday and I didnt get the dried flowers either! BOO HOO! I got the same as the other girls who didnt get the dried flowers.

Some you win some you dont eh!

Love

Debbie xxx

Latest posts

Back