Free Marketing Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essentia

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have found a link for a free marketing book "The Marketing Secrets of a Multimillionaire Entrpreneur" by Jonathan Jay. The first 500 are free and they are also on Amazon for £9.99. I am waiting for mine so I do not know what it is like but worth a look for freebie!!! I know he works with one of the Dragons Den entrpreneurs so I am hoping I get loads of tips.

http://successtrack.infusionsoft.com/link/126a33f000/124f80

Thanks for that, have requested one too.

not fare the wont send to ireland:cry:...

Just requested mine too, thanks for the link...x

Have requested one too :)

Got mine a while ago it has some good tips in there xx

There was a thread about this a wee while ago so I got one, and yes, it's well worth it!

Thank you for letting me know it has been on before. However for me and the others who did not get it - it is glad to know it is worth sending for! So for for all those who did not get it - do yourself a favour! :)

Those who have already got this book, have you been able to sucessfully use it in your business?

I have the book already but haven't got around to reading it all yet.

I am going to one of his seminars in London next weekend though, he has James Caan from Dragons Den as one of the guest speakers. I'm really looking forward to it.

I have the book already but haven't got around to reading it all yet.

I am going to one of his seminars in London next weekend though, he has James Caan from Dragons Den as one of the guest speakers. I'm really looking forward to it.

I would love to hear how you get on there.

I got my book this morning :) and im looking forward to reading it :eek:
Thanks for the link x

not fare the wont send to ireland:cry:...

hi guys well i filled in the form and guess what i got my book yaaeeee:),
i'm looking forward to making my first million by lunch time tomorrow.......lol

so sorrry but really i cant wait to get stuck in and have a good read hope i can get some new tips from this.....

hi guys well i filled in the form and guess what i got my book yaaeeee:),
i'm looking forward to making my first million by lunch time tomorrow.......lol

so sorrry but really i cant wait to get stuck in and have a good read hope i can get some new tips from this.....

I have been reading it its really good loads of good tips init !:green:

I ordered mine yesterday after seeing this post and it came this morning! thanks for the tip x

I have read it front to back, and it is full of great ideas! I am working for a salon at the moment, but when I go out on my own, I will use lots of his ideas. Well worth the read!

Got mine in the post yesterday morning, so am spending today going through it - all of it!

I'm gonna make some notes and work out a plan - Since now taking another day on at the salon, as full time work in office have cut my hours. Think I need whatever advise / hints / tips are out there.

Looking at February bookings, it seems people are now looking at shaking off the "Credit Crunch" SLIGHTLY.

Hopefully, things will pick up for all of us.

Carly x

Thanks, I have just requested mine x

Latest posts

Back