FREE nail art/airbrush course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww can you pass leeds and pick me up lol

I would love to also, but too far North. Anyone in the Manchester area that you know of would might do the same?

Kirsty262 said:
I would love to but I live in Leeds and it is too far for me :sad:

I am in Castleford and i went.......trust me its well worth it....Rachel and Phill are just brill.......we had such a giggle........

Amanda

I would like to come too! You guys have way too much fun and I am jealous! I wish there were more like you here in Canada. Have fun at your classes, can't wait to see some pictures!

Guess what...... I'm going on the Basic day on the 13th Feb - who else is going?? I'm v. excited! It will be great to meet some geeks.....

Hi Yvette I'm going on the 13th and 14th so see you there.

I'm going on the 13th and 14th aswell can't wait.
i'll see you there.

Im going on the 26th/27th Feb - anyone else? :p

Hi Rach,
I'm going on 27/28 Feb, too. I've just PM'd you. Thought it would be nice if we could arrange to stay over at the same place.

Debbie

I have just got back from a great month in Portugal with my mum and what a great response i have had to this offer! The courses are fun and its great to meet other geeks!
I have made a boo boo though! The second course is Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th of Feb and not the 26th and 27th as i said. If this causes a prob with anyone booked please let me know. I have 2 places left on each course.

Ta very much!

:o..it was all Lily's fault..lol..Moi? I am the quiet one!.. :D

On a serious note, if you can get there then do so because not only is it a wonderful workshop, Rachel and Phil are the perfect host's.

I'd love to do it all over again (bar the hangover!...lol)

But seeing your face was well worth it! I think there was more jokes and chocolate than airbrushing going on that day!!!
Its a course i will never forget thanks to you and lily!, Always makes me smile!

Hi ya hun defo interested in that !! sounds good to me. when and where do you normally hold it ?? Hope you do it :lol:

Hi ya hun defo interested in that !! sounds good to me. when and where do you normally hold it ?? Hope you do it :lol:

this is a relly old post, i think you are too late.

I'm interested.

I am interested but it depends on dates for me really/ ill wait and see what date you decide on

As said before this is a really old thread....look at the date of the first one....i think you are too late:hug:
xx

I am interested but it depends on dates for me really/ ill wait and see what date you decide on

Rachel (aka Chocolate) doesn't have her salon any more - she's heavily involved in the ANT and nail comps...... You've missed the boat for these I'm afraid....

Can i come too please?

I have closed this thread as it is over 2 years old and people are not reading it but only responding to the last comment posted. I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back