FREE PB North Tickets for Trade Professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystaltippers

Reaction score
Was just going thru the PB website and found a page that may be of interest to everyone following the free tickets after paying scenarios

PB have already changed it gor PB North - check out the link for further details....

Professional Beauty - News Headlines:)

Excellent news.
Credit where credit is due......the organisers obviously recognised it was a poor move on their part and acted quickly.
As an exhibitor I would have seriously been concerned if this had been repeated for the Manchester show.
I feel slightly reasurred but there is still plenty of room for improvement with regards to promoting the PB shows.
Hopefully they will realise that the beauty industry is a very unique industry, so very different from all the other EMAP shows.
Fingers crossed the penny will drop! (Sooner rather than later)
Lisa x

i agree it certainly does limit the people that are able to go, so it is a huge bonus that they realised it quickly

Personally I didn't mind paying - i thought £10 was excellent value for money. One way or another they need to make their money, either exhibitors pay or visitors pay. Someone has got to pay at some point!

Personally I didn't mind paying - i thought £10 was excellent value for money. One way or another they need to make their money, either exhibitors pay or visitors pay. Someone has got to pay at some point!

i would be happy to pay for a ticket.

it would be fantastic if exhibitors rates were reduced. the cost to them is waaaaay off the scale. if they only had to pay a minimal amount it would attract lots more exhibitors and really be worth the ticket cost. sometimes some of the smaller companies have more interesting stuff than the big players but the cost is just crippling for them.

Latest posts

Back