FREE Spraytan workshop Hartfordshire & Bedfordshire for all you Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
FREE Spraytan workshop in Hartfordshire & Bedfordshire for all you Geeks Tuesday 10th June 9.30am - 3pm

Completely informal, without selling and you are welcome to bring along your equipment for us to have a look at and advise you on how to clean and maintain etc.

We would be happy to offer assistance on a variety of subject matters from health and safety,insurance, technique and even ways of marketing your business better.

So no cost,no selling,no strings or devious plans to take over the world so why not come along and meet the team as well as other geeks.

This second,of many, spray tan workshops will be held by Tracey (**Tracey**) who will be only to happy to make herself available to you on 10th June 2008 at her premises in Bedfordshire between 9.30am and 3pm.

Come along ..there is nothing to loose and everything to gain.and we look forward to meeting you :hug:

In order to book yourself in simply PM Tracey (**Tracey**) who will happily look after you.

Happy safe and successful spray tanning Geeks

:hug:

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/72704-free-spraytan-workshops-across-uk-all-you-geeks.html

Tracey has now informed me she will also be giving an evening workshop for those who are too busy to get to her through the day.. 12th June from 4 - 9pm .. again pm her if you want to attend this session.

Last edited:
Thanks Jen, I've pm'd I can't wait:green:

Well done and thank's Tracey and remember guy's this is a non brand specific workshop so remember whichever brand you use you are still more than welcome to come along and bring up any problems you may have or just chat spraytan with other like minded folk....oh and I hear on the grape vine there might be a wee dram and some cookies for those that do come along.

Please don't be afraid ....no one will try and convert you (asuming you are Christian already) or sell you something....this is simply a workshop which is there for you guy's to tap into in the event you need any assistance so do try and come along.

:hug::hug::hug:

please feel free to pm me to arrange a suitable time for both days.

as collin has said this is brand free and there will be no hard sell or trying to convert you at all. you have my word on that. please feel free to pop in and have a chat about anything tan related.

i dont "bite" as some would say, im very down to earth and will listen to whatever you want to talk about even if you think its silly. We all have to start somewhere. I only got where i am today due to a not approachable tutor and i make it my job to make you happy. I dont class myself as a expert as im always learing, what i can do and am happy to do is pass on what knowledge and advice i can whatever brand you use. Hey you may even teach me a trick or two.

So dont be shy pm me and come along and say hello !!!

Thought that meant 'FREE' training there....:green::green: was nearly putting my name down.....:lol:

Latest posts

Back