French petticoat nail tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chikkies nails

Reaction score
hi i was wondering with the french peticoat nail tips would you put the tip on the natural nail with the little holes on the actual nail or would you just put the wavy bits on the nail ? and also would it look better if i extend the nailbed with a coverage pink and take the tip abit furtherup on the free edge? sorry if im not explaining very well i just got these tips and dont know which would be easier to do thanks

FrenchPetticoatTips.jpg

theres no clear on the tip just looks like it in the pic and they also come a fair bit up the nail too

Last edited:
im also using gel if i just put them on the nail without extending the f/e it will have too much white to pink but it might be alright as they are a decorative tip so might get away with it ?

hi i was wondering with the french peticoat nail tips would you put the tip on the natural nail with the little holes on the actual nail or would you just put the wavy bits on the nail ? and also would it look better if i extend the nailbed with a coverage pink and take the tip abit furtherup on the free edge? sorry if im not explaining very well i just got these tips and dont know which would be easier to do thanks

FrenchPetticoatTips.jpg

theres no clear on the tip just looks like it in the pic and they also come a fair bit up the nail too

I would try and apply them as far down the bed and as close to the fe as possible.. Its hard when using tips to get the right balance imo.. but they are very pretty.
I have never extended the nailbed while using tips so i cant help there.. how would that work anyway.. would you apply the tip to the extended gel then overlay??
hmm its been so long since ive used tips and i dont use gel so i cant say.. L&P sculpting i could help with!

good luck with it..

im also using gel if i just put them on the nail without extending the f/e it will have too much white to pink but it might be alright as they are a decorative tip so might get away with it ?

yeah thats what i was thinking...

deffo just place them far up on the free edge xx

ok i have only done one nail wit these tips just prepped and glued the tip on the nail then applied clear ibd gel the little holes are on the nail bed and i did get an air bubble in the little hole

100_0948-2.jpg

100_0948-3.jpg

a bigger pic of the same nail

100_0948.jpg

there cute, haven't seen them before,
thg:)

Hi

When I have applied these, I have used L&P. Can you bring them down the FE a little and slide a form underneath while the gel cures?

Hope I am explaining ok, the form will act as a removable backing, allowing you to fill the holes without it running thru.

HTH

Omg, they are dead cute, whose website did you get them from please:hug:

I just got a big goodie bag of free sample tips from Pro Impressions with my first order and there were some samples of these. There's also some that have little hearts cut out into them instead of circles. They are really cute!

I read this post and had to go searching. I just bought some from atyourfingertips + a few other goodies :)

Latest posts

Back