Funding for Courses Creative Nail Academy Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Hi Just wanted to let all Scottish geeks that I have just asked the Creative Nail Academy in Aberdeen to register with ILA Scotland which means that if you earn under £15,000 a year you could get up to £200 towards a course:D
The lady was very keen so heres hoping :D

So if all goes well I sould be starting in either Feb or March:wink2:

So did you say that she would get back to you? How do I find out about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested to know as well, since this was originally posted over 2 years ago, has it all been sorted out.
I am considering doing a creative nails course so if I could get £200 off that would be great :)

so did u say that she would get bk to u how do i find out about that

I would be interested to know as well, since this was originally posted over 2 years ago, has it all been sorted out.
I am considering doing a creative nails course so if I could get £200 off that would be great :)

This was such a long time ago and sadly the lady didn't follow up with it she said it was to much hassle to register with the ILA??

As far as I know there wont be training in Aberdeen so what I would advise you both to do is contact either Fiona Wallace in Edinburgh on 0131 3333 180 or contact Sweet Squared in Leeds on 0845 210 6060 and ask about courses.

I would highly recommend going down to Fiona for training they are a great bunch and so helpful hths :hug:

Unfortunately, the ILA have changed their conditions for registering. It is very difficult for a private training company to receive acceptance on their list of available courses.

Virtually all of the listed courses available now will be with local or central government educational agencies.

We're sorry too:irked: It would be great to give people a helping hand -we are in touch with the Scottish ILA and will definitely keep you all informed if anything changes.

Hi i am looking to do the creative nail course in Edinburgh I have been looking for the web site or telephone number to get more info and prices etc but cant seem to find any . can anyone help me out please x

Hi i am looking to do the creative nail course in Edinburgh I have been looking for the web site or telephone number to get more info and prices etc but cant seem to find any . can anyone help me out please x

If you PM Fiona Wallace in the post above she will be ableto give you all the details.

[email protected]

Geeg - I have a question to ask you, Do CND offer any kind of funding for those who are under 19? Or on a low income?

x

I know NSI have recently started to accept ILA funding which is upto £200 off courses if you earn 18000 or less. Not sure what other funding is available to anyone.
Has anyone had grants from business gateway etc i was wondering how this type of funbding works xx

Geeg - I have a question to ask you, Do CND offer any kind of funding for those who are under 19? Or on a low income?

x

Not that I know of but call and ask. If it is available then they will look into it for sure.

Not that I know of but call and ask. If it is available then they will look into it for sure.

Thank you i will call tommorow :hug:

The Princes Trust (offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh) have been very helpful in assisting low income students onto our courses recently. :green:

Hi there I was just wondering how I go about applying to the princes trust for funding to do my training with creative?

x

Is the ILA grant only available in scotland for the nsi courses or across the uk? Thanks XX

not sure but i would imagine so. in scotland NSi is within the scottish beauty school and ILA can be used for most of their courses i believe xx

Hey thanks for that have been on the Princes trust website and it looks as though I may not get any help as I am a full time student in Beauty therapy. Any other thougts on funding anyone? I really want to do the Creative acrylic and gel course. Is it just an extra day for gels or is it a completly different course???

xxx

Last edited:
I really want to do the Creative acrylic and gel course. Is it just an extra day for gels or is it a completly different course???

xxx

Hi There, the Brisa Gel is an extra day that you do after you have finished your Foundation Course.

HTH:)

Is the ILA grant only available in scotland for the nsi courses or across the uk? Thanks XX
funding can be from region to region not specific to scotland. criteria can change regulary and with no warnig, all will depend on if the pot is running low !

Latest posts

Back