Funny but annoying... does your partner take an interest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
I nagged and nagged my partner to take an interest but now he has it's driving me mad!

Whilst watching the tv he's constantly asking... Do you think she's got semi permanent lashes on or good mascara?

Is that shellac or just polish?

Is that tan real!

Driving me up the wall. It's been three days and I'm on the verge of telling him to shut up! But I'm not sure if he's trying to wind me up or actually interested!

yup lol! i get the " look shes got hair extensions in,and they dont look good. you shouldnt be able to see bonds should you? i mean they arent blended very well...." and "that blonde/brown/red doesnt suit her skin tone". nae bother. just you go back to engineering please kev..... xxx

yup lol! i get the " look shes got hair extensions in,and they dont look good. you shouldnt be able to see bonds should you? i mean they arent blended very well...." and "that blonde/brown/red doesnt suit her skin tone". nae bother. just you go back to engineering please kev..... xxx

Lol poor kev! Engineering... My original career :) so there's hope for him yet ha ha

No, my other half asks me questions, listens to my answers and is dead proud of me (he's such a suck up) my brother on the other hand is in danger of a total body wax, before I stick his head in a bucket of water and tell him to breathe in.
He thinks he's an expert, my sil will ask me what's new, because I have this need to keep learning new things, and the next time I see him my bro will have googled it, and that's all it takes he now knows more than I do :irked:

Lol poor kev! Engineering... My original career :) so there's hope for him yet ha ha

haha il not be telling him that!! hes offshore just now so wont see this.. unless hes a secret geek :suprised:

I'm an engineer originally too! (well still am on the days they manage to bribe me in) certainly opposite ends of the spectrum for us girls! x

Princess don't give in to him, he is desperate for u to tell him to shut up so he doesn't have to take an interest anymore lol. Sounds just like my OH :D

I'm sure my OH is convinced I sit at home and watch telly all day. He has no idea what I do, doesn't even want to know, as he is the man and breadwinner. Never mind who pays for the food and kids clothing and schooling etc. I'm sure he thinks the fairies fill the fridge at night.

Princess don't give in to him, he is desperate for u to tell him to shut up so he doesn't have to take an interest anymore lol. Sounds just like my OH :D

I won't give in lol

My OH always spots the girls with bad extensions when we're out! Aha bless him, ive taught him well :) x

my bf keeps nagging me into getting a tanning shop :) he secretly loves it all :D

My OH always spots the girls with bad extensions when we're out! Aha bless him, ive taught him well :) x

this makes me feel better!! at least its not just my OH haha!! xxx

I was sick the other night and desparatly needing two nails fixed. OH popped up and told me its couldnt be that hard and did them for me!! They look better then all of the messers in my area!!

My boyfriend is always asking me to 'sort his nails' lol he hasn't got that far as to calling it a manicure yet, and he loves a pedi with the foot spa out haha x

He thinks he's an expert, my sil will ask me what's new, because I have this need to keep learning new things, and the next time I see him my bro will have googled it, and that's all it takes he now knows more than I do.
[FONT=&#23435]
g.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

My boyfriend loves his nails doing. Sometimes if I have a client in his area, I will stay at his house the night before (saves me travelling and I get to see him).

His eyes just light up when he sees my box, and as soon as I get indoors, he's rummaging about and setting up a table for me. Perfectly laid out, always:

Towel, Tissue, Lint Free Wipes, Cuticle Away, Cuticle Pushie/Curette, Files & Clippers, Soapy Water Spray, Buffer, Massage Cream and SolarOil. If I do something the wrong way during a treatment (i.e. cuticle work before file), he kicks my feet under the table and says "NO. Blimey, I think your clients would be better off having ME as their tech..."

He's also offered to do my L&P for me but I don't quite trust him yet, even though he pretty much knows everything anyway ;) xx

Emily that's amazing!! I can barely get my OH to say the word shellac and not cringe (probably because I was more excited when I first got it than seeing him haha) men are incredibly useful at times though if you do need to remember something :) x

Latest posts

Back